No announcement yet.

(UPDATED PAINT JOB) ROSS PETTY S15 - i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or people who just so happen to support the rule of law and what made America great.

I liked Ross before but this has me rooting for him even more
    http://lifeblasters.com/awesome/2012...ty-x-ron-paul/
    Last edited by Piner; 03-25-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Wow. You guys really have some strong political opinions. Maybe you should use some of that energy to actually go make a difference somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
        Or people who just so happen to support the rule of law and what made America great.

I liked Ross before but this has me rooting for him even more
        http://lifeblasters.com/awesome/2012...ty-x-ron-paul/
        What? Slavery, exploitation of immigrant labor, post WWII hegemony of international trade? What rule of law that made us great do you refer to sir?

Lets tie this into Drifting. Without the existing global economy and trade organizations we would not have an auto industry and motors sports. So take your convoluted, gold standard, anti-federal gov, protectionist fantasies elsewhere.
        Last edited by my 1 88 u; 03-25-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Dude shut the fk up.

Comment

I would like to respond to your comments in full but seeing as no one really wants to have a thoughtful political discourse on a drifting forum I will just say that I and many others support RP and only RP for the office of president for many reasons and simply calling us names and disrespecting us will not change our minds.

I was just stating that I was happy that Ross decided to make his support public and help with getting the word out. Leave it at that.

Comment

So yes, Tobacco companies are crossing the line by advertising in motorsports per the evolution of the Master Settlement Agreement that all major tobacco companies signed.
              Already know that just comparing and wondering if anyone has contacted these E cigarette companies because I think they are exempt from MSA.

I find it so amazing how a right winged libertarian is able to get so much support from political phylosophy ignorant, anti-establishment, wannabe anarchists.
              I honestly don't considering the type of 3rd part candidate he is, I've always said the crazies of both sides of the political system at the end of the day sound exactly the same and attract the same type of people. I bet if this was the year 2000 Petty and the rest of the odd balls would be supporting Ralph Nader. I wonder what these folks would do if he doesn't end up on the ballot, would a pot head Rastafari like Petty really vote for a Romney or Santorum? We'll find out in November.

Just to clarify I respect Ron Paul as a person and a intellectual... just not a fan of his political views. So of course I would never vote for him but I wouldnt run to Canada if he was elected (and thats what I'm willing to do if Romney or Santorum win).

Comment

Working...
              X