REDtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDtop

I just got my engine today and ilooked at it and everything is fine...no play on the turbo, it looks like the engine came out of a car that wasnt even driven!!!! i ahve the alternator (no intercooler but thats no problem) the ecu and the wiring harness...but i took the cover off (it says intercooled turbo) and under that is supposed to be the the sparkplugs and wires....the wires are going under that cover but theres no caps to hook onto the spark plugs!!
    Has this ever happened to anybody...can anyone help me?!?!
    i have researched this engine and its problems...i have never heard of this before!!

So you need new wires? Is that what you're saying?

Comment

yeah

yeah i didnt get coilover plugs

Comment

That sucks, its hard for me to find coilpacks for a redtop sr and i live in japan! Good luck, you definitely are gonna need those hah!

Comment

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Comment

Originally posted by bboyt3nsk
            FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
            Read Sport Compact's writeup on SR swaps at www.sportcompactcarweb.com (search for "sr20det") There's US parts that can substitute for those coilpacks but I don't remember specifically what it was. I think it's a Q45 part...

Comment

Yeah you're looking for coilpacks. You can take them from 300zx TT's or Q45's. Also look on ebay, they're pretty cheap there.

Comment

Make sure you have all that ignitor stuff too.

Comment

Working...
                X