No announcement yet.

you know you love drifting if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya in gym class we have this thing called "fun run" where you run for 3 minutes, then walk for one, then do that same cycle 3 more times. When my friend and I encounter groups of slow folk, we do the hand motion and make the noise of downshifting (I prefer to double clutch) and then we make all the cool (pshhhh) cheesy NOS noises when we pass em. Good fun.

Comment

lol Especially when I'm at the mall and I'm heading to one specific store so I'm like weaving between people and kiosks and other things. lol I even make little hand motions like I'm shifting gears sometimes )
      NO WAY, me too!

Comment

NO WAY, me too!
        lol Great minds mall drift alike. lol

I was in the hardware store today with my dad pushing the cart and I was gonna drift it all over, but he kept holding on the to side of it. >.< Least I got to drift it into the corral for them after we got done. lol

Anybody else listen to Initial D music or have it playing in their head while drifting/pseudo-drifting? I know I do. lol

Comment

i get wierd looks in class all the time cause when i get bored i start whistling like a turbine and ocasionally throw in a blow off... sweeeeeeeee psssh!!!

lol

i used to be a carts guy at sams so all i ever did was drift carts...i even did a burnout with our cart pushing machine that wore the treads down to the belts...it was awsome!!

Comment

... you shake your head at all the idiots in the "new to drifting" forum.

... you dislike how big it's getting.

... you dislike FD and WDC.

... you think Import Racer!, HCI, and Super Street are way too rice.

... wheelspin no longer bothers you at any time.

Comment

... you dislike FD and WDC.
              Anybody in their right mind should hate both of those.

Comment

... you're addicted to a LSD

... you wonder how any given RWD car would drift

... the word "hipari" makes sense to you

... body roll and sidewall flex are your biggest concerns

... curbing your car is less painful than the week it spends in the shop

B-Wurm

Comment

--- You crash into wall at 100mph, then the ambulence gets there pulls you out of your totaled car and they say sir you have 5 minutes to live if we don't get you to a hospital, then you say wha wha what happened to my car? Then the rescue men say it was totaled and you cry really hard the roll yourself off a ledge to kill yourself.

Comment

---You crash your car into a semi and you loose your arm, then you ask what happened to my car then you get answered it was totaled then you cry and the ambulance driver says, we can get your arm back on, then you say SCREW YOU I WANT MY CAR FIXED.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                      --- You crash into wall at 100mph, then the ambulence gets there pulls you out of your totaled car and they say sir you have 5 minutes to live if we don't get you to a hospital, then you say wha wha what happened to my car? Then the rescue men say it was totaled and you cry really hard the roll yourself off a ledge to kill yourself.
                      No... you tell the paramedics to get in the back of the Ambulance and you drift that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* all the way to the hospital in about 2 minutes flat

Comment

No... you tell the paramedics to get in the back of the Ambulance and you drift that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*
                        Haha I have seen that before on then news it slid by accident and flipped over.

Comment

---you jump out infront of a pros car while hes drifting and say, May I have an autograph please?*I do not advise or condone this, if you attempt this I cannot be held responsible to any damage to your bones, your head(which is clearly already there is you try this), or any body part or item on you.*

Comment

i hate to say this, but i think you are getting carried away now... if i crashed my car and almost died, i would rather have my life saved, because i can rebuild my car...but your loved ones cant rebuild your life.....

Comment

-- when your christmas list to santa is nothing but car parts and tires.

-- you slide any thing and everything around hair pin curves

Comment

SilverGhost
                                ya I was getting alittle carried away sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X