Yo check out HPI's s15 drift Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo check out HPI's s15 drift Spec

Yo Check this out... badass s15 straight from HPI.... drift spec. aint nothing sweeter.... peace

Okay sorry guys Im a dumbass and i dont know how to use a computer.....

Comment

that's it 1 picture. that's not cool unless you took it yourself

Comment

.......wt about it man....

Comment

yes...what about it? it may be a very nice looking s15...but why bother showing us a pic we could probably pretty easily find ourselves?

Comment

Koguchi drives it in D1. Finally the judges start giving him high scores (in D1 they do not like private entries... all the drivers who do well are factory works drivers for companies who support D1 Ring Circus...) Sucks that Koguchi had to "sell" out but shiiiiit, maintianing a 500hp 180sx by yourself is a hard thing to do. Hard on the wallet too, maintinence and transportation, etc...

Anyways, yeah whats the point of this post?

Comment

i think he wants his props for posting a 'badass' pic he found.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                Koguchi drives it in D1. Finally the judges start giving him high scores (in D1 they do not like private entries... all the drivers who do well are factory works drivers for companies who support D1 Ring Circus...) Sucks that Koguchi had to "sell" out but shiiiiit, maintianing a 500hp 180sx by yourself is a hard thing to do. Hard on the wallet too, maintinence and transportation, etc...

Anyways, yeah whats the point of this post?
                a lay off the crack you dont no sh it about koguchi or his skills. He has been driving for HPI for a while and I took that pic with a few more.

I can list quite a few peeps running on their own D1 hasnt done crap to their scores. He dropped down just like Ueo or Asamoto in a slump nothing more.

I have all the specs on the car and team you want em PM me.

Comment

theres nothing special about that car, all i can say is that koguchi is a mad drifter, i love his style man...
                  Attached Files

Comment

wow no love at drifting.com.. ahhahahaah its just a picture guys calm down... it seems like you all know your stuff about d1 but 90% drift on the internet only... This WIll Be my last post hahahahaah PEaCE!

Comment

i am gonna get flamed for this but i dont care i never post stuff b/c of the same reason. my advice to you is to get off the forums b/c half of whats said up here is purposeless to read anyway. i come up here to look at some pics so thanks for postin the pic even though i,ve already seen the car on the net its cool that you posted it. the reason that those dudes hateded on you is b/c all they do is sit on this forum all day and have nothing better to do.

Comment

I have not seen the car, thanks for posting it. That s13 reminds me of the game Low Rider for PS2!

Comment

Originally posted by LAPD
                          a lay off the crack you dont no sh it about koguchi or his skills. He has been driving for HPI for a while and I took that pic with a few more.

I can list quite a few peeps running on their own D1 hasnt done crap to their scores. He dropped down just like Ueo or Asamoto in a slump nothing more.

I have all the specs on the car and team you want em PM me.
                          Really? You know anyone who runs in D1? Cause i know... ummm well all the US drivers. Plus a couple guys in Japan. Ever heard of Hiroshi from Running Free? Red AE86, totally built... Self funded... married to Kumakubo's Sister (no lie). Hiroshi says how he doesn't want to drive in D1 anymore because there are too much politics. Keiichi asked him to drive for a works team, he was like WTF no, never does good since then. I am seriously not making this up.

Hmmm you know of the team HEY MAN!? They do BM Hai and Advan Meeting events... Shinji just won Expert class BM Hai at Nikko and Robbie (gaijin) got 6th. They won the Team Drift comp that same round. Yeah, "D1 is BS."

Its no secret... hell, have you driven in any D1-sanctioned events? IF not, ummm i don't think you are qualified to tell me i am wrong.

Also, Koguchi driving for HPI for a long time, eh? Hmmmm No. That was a new car, this year. Last year his green 180sx had DRFT aero, new wide fenders, and flush headlights. The season before that (2002) it was the Ikeya Formual aero and projectors under the sleepy eye. Year before that (2001) was the same thing, bu the first half of the year the car was Black. Before that the car was black with Hotroad Ver. II aero and Blitz Z1 17/18 inch wheels. Oh wait, I know my sh!t, what are you going to do now? Oh what's that? i've talked to Koguchi everytime he comes to the US and he has given me suggestions on how to setup my car, how to keep it running cool, how low it should be (as row a possibre) etc... I gave him a Pink GodziRa hat an he took my driving gloves and wrote "Pink Koguchi" on them. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just telling you that I know this dude you are trying to lie about... you are not correct, and you shouldn't be an as.s towards me when I know my stuff. Perhaps if you picked a driver that I or nobody else knows, then you could maybe get away with such lies.

I suggest you watch some of these "JDM Option" videos that are available (on this site, too). In vol. 4 you can see a "New D1 Machine Test" what car's are in it? ORC Z33, Blitz ER34, RE Amemiya FD3S, HPI S15 SILVIA .

Also, check out Vol. 6 with Ebisu round. Before the race the judges were all on Miki's nutz and had basically said they wanted him to win. He later crashes because this dude from Dropout Racing (been around for a while) OWNED everyone in a 150rwhp Corolla. He owned all the 500 hp S15s, everything... they kept pairing him with the hardest opponent available too. You know the jump on the apex of the left hander that leads onto the front straight at Ebisu (maybe you dont...) ? Well this dude wouldn't just clip it and get 2 wheels off, he would JUMP it sideways. AKA 3 to all 4 wheels off the ground while he's sideways and holds the drift in a 150hp COROLLA down the straight! Corollas are... sh!tty. They have a tiny wheel base, no torque, and no power. No caster, no rear camber, a sh!tty *Censored**Censored**Censored* suspension design by common standards (but they do stay sideways if you build them correctly). SO anyways, this dude goes OFF. They have him and Nomuken in the final. They make him go 3 extra rounds until they claim Nomuken won. Remember, Nomuken is a lot of people's favorite driver. The Dropout guy... yeah, i don't even know his name and I have seen him around for a couple years. He's nobody compared to those guys. (Well, I've always loved the car, and he's my hero now).

Anyways, if you listen to them, they keep pointing out where Nomuken was just every so slightly smoother in his corrections (aka not as frantic and hard working inside the car). And thus ends up winning. They never announce any of the good points of Dropout guy's driving (remember, this is being heard by everyone there, too). DUDE, he pulled away from nomuken's 500hp ER34 in a 150hp corolla. And they were like (oh look at how Nomuken is holding the drift down the whole front straightaway!" (while the guy just peaced out with a much better line and speed while drifting!!!) WTF! The correct commentary should have been: "Look at Nomu- HOLY CRAP that guy's just jumped onto the front straight AND pulled away fom a 500hp skyline!!! Kakkoii! Kakkoii!"

Oh well... In vol. 6 you can check out D1DS at Fontana and how they showed all of our WORST runs of the day and made the americans look like complete retards. That's Keiichi for you.

I feel like Moulder from the X-Files.... unless you have experienced it, no one is going to believe me, even though it is the truth. Oh well, if you want the believe that D1 is fairly judged and Keiichi doesn't have favorites you are welcome to do so. But it would be like calling an S12 200SX an HKS S15... not true, no matter how hard you try.

Comment

WOW..... after readin all tha input by PG i juz relise i juz opened up my eyes and saw wt that real D1 is all about..... it dissapointed in some way but that was tha most incredible info i've ever find out...

thanz alotz for the input PG

Comment

yeah, Lindsay knows a lot.

anyways, the guy in the DRopout corolla. is this the yellowish car with the silver bumpers and yellow windows?
                              if so, yeah that car has been around and looks the same every time!

Comment

Working...
                              X