No announcement yet.

DriftGirl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MonkeySlide: eh, they wont do sh!t about this thread. I think they like bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* threads like this

The haters will continue to reach for anything they can. shortly you'll see "Emerald DIDNT win D1, OMFG, she sucks!!" type threads. LoL!!

It just motivates me to be a better driver and build better stuff

If anyone wanted to know, theres tons of pics, info about every question asked here on my site in plain view...if not, ask me. I dont have anything to 'cover up'.
    Last edited by DriftGirl; 06-25-2006, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Leave Drift Girl alone you macho asshats..
      Hey DG it's vader from teck..

Comment

Been a while since I've been around these boards. Even longer since I've read about people trashing on DriftGirl. But I'm digging the attitude DG. Good on ya, the honesty and confidence you show with respect to your skills is something I think many, who haven't necessarily posted here, respect.

B-Wurm

Comment

so where are those hidden turbo pics?

Comment

This really is ridiculous. DriftGirl doesn't need immature crap like this to waste her time. I'm sure she's got a lot more better things to do. Stop bothering her with immature bull and do your own thing. Why don't you focus on proving yourself to the world rather than having other people prove themselves to you?

DG- I'd close this thread but the last time I was on was 6/15/2005 lol.. and I'm still a moderator but I all the features changed.. personally I say.. just keep ya head up and keep doing your thang don't waste your time or bother with petty things.. and much props to ya.

Comment

she doesnt need this sort of attention.
              but she casts it upon herself.
              everything she does for the 'scene', is part of ridicule. Not because she is a girl. but because she was part of the show scene, has a automatic show car, and from the two articles published back to back there were a lot of things that made the car not look as if it were turbo as claimed.
              She has consistantly ran her mouth, and because of such has recieved such attention by a more wide spread audience.
              There is a point where you do walk away.
              But then there is a point where you live your life the way you want.

hate her
              love her
              or
              forget her.

I forget, until i see more trash like this up on boards.
              and its great to see kids on here sayin she is hot because she loves cars.
              diversify a little bit. its part of life.

Comment

Working...
              X