Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 GT-S hatch for sale. boulder, CO

1985 corolla GT-S hatchback.
    it has 240xxx miles, all stock(has a cone filter, but I'm keeping that. buyer will get stock airbox). it is red w/ red/brown/black interior.

the good:
    -compression test done in CA a month or so ago showed 170psi on all 4 cylinders(equivalent to about 135psi here in CO).
    -mechanic that did comp test said it was probably a new motor.
    -car runs/drives great. goes straight, starts up everytime even in really cold weather(was -5 on just the other day)
    -practically no rust
    -brand new "performance" radiator, purchased from local shop in las vegas
    -brand new master cylinder
    -new tires(probably about 2-3k miles
    -black painted supra rims, with extra silver supra rim as a spare.
    -just recovered the back side of the front seats with black vinyl. looks much better than the stock dark red plastic which rips all the time.
    -clean title

the bad:
    -some body damage on left rear of door, and in front of rear wheel. has very very light surface rust where paint is gone.
    -paint is all original, not very good. really faded on one side. lots of imperfections.
    -interior needs some work. dash has a couple cracks. door panels are ripped, drivers seat is ripped on the front. right back seat headrest is ripped.
    -windshield is cracked
    -front left brake squeals a little.
    -tachometer works kinda wierd. it doesn't drop down fast enough, and it goes up kinda wierd as well... like, it moves faster at lower RPM, and slower at higher RPM, and doesn't drop down appropriately at idle(shows about 1100-1400rpm, but its actually at like 800). I was going to change this with one from the junkyard, but I didn't want to mess up the title by putting in a tachometer with a different mileage reading.

the price:
    I bought it for $2,700, brought it back from cali, and put in the new radiator(along with some basic maintenance), new master cylinder and new tires(so about $400 thrown in), and I've only put about 1-2k miles on it since. . but, I think I paid a little too much for it how it was, so I'll say $2900 obo

but I really want to sell this thing ASAP so I can get a new motor for my FC, so I will definetly be willing to negociate.

oh, I've also got an extra pair of 4A-GE valve covers that are going with the car.

if you're interested, email me at.

T_Ravis86@hotmail.com

and you can see pictures here. if you want more, email me, and I'll get you what you want.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288135219
    Last edited by T_Ravis86; 01-07-2004, 10:18 PM.

now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2453925754

Comment

cool ride

Comment

Working...
      X