Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it is true you'll eventually crash if you don't give yourself a margin of error. Sounds like this guy had a traumatic crash and everybody should be scared because he is. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that. I for one have had my life open to luck about 10 times. That's how many skids I broke into on accident. Call me a shitty driver, but I recovered from all of them except one where I finally crashed. I don't know about him, but I'm still going to tackle the corners hard. I'm just going to leave a margin of error instead of entering the corners as fast as humanly possible. My new car should have a much better exit speed anyways. Understeer will be sorted out too.

Comment

Jons reply.

I guess JDM Civic owners have thin skin, or he really had no refute to this because here is what he wrote back to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      wtf is this **?

oh thats right.. another waste of a life

PM me if you have issues dude, dont be a baby

I DRIVE A BUICK. MY HONDA IS LIE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess he can dish it out but can't take it. It also goes to show you that the mindless import driver is pretty much cut from the same mold. Everyone that posted into that thread could only complain about the post. They never even read into the article and then Jon closed it. Mr Jon Lauer poked his finger in the eye of his friends, his fellow JDM guys and made himself look like Captain Cornmuffin all in one fell post. Guess you can't expect much from a guy with a screenname of superhick or something or other.

Oh well. Darwin works in mysterious ways and he sems to be one of the 1% ers that didn't make the cut. Throw that one back in the slush pool. And we go on with our days. Happy Drifts to all and watch out for a red Civic in Penn. If you see it just get prepared to do some defensive driving if you are on something more than a straight line in the mall parking lot. Cause he might just run into you cause he can't control the awesome power and then blame it on the Touge. Mall Touge, now there's a novel idea.

Comment

Re: Jons reply.

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
        wtf is this **?

oh thats right.. another waste of a life

PM me if you have issues dude, dont be a baby

I DRIVE A BUICK. MY HONDA IS LIE!

hahaha bull$hit. he drives a civic and you know it. but honestly. this guy is a total idiot. i think we should all reply and give him hell and make him realize how WRONG he is.

Comment

the guy who wrote rthe letter has serious problems with drugs.. i undestand the point but that guy i messing with a whole culture(he said assian and japanese a few times) , do you guys think thats right??

this kind of people stress me..

Comment

ENOUGH.

Comment

Working...
            X