X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw your car on nopistons.com. Nice drifting in my favorite car

Comment

Originally posted by spooln7
      good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, Next drift event I'll try to have my FD fixed and running, so we can have 2 FD's drifting. by the way ur FD looks beautiful.
      Hehe that would be cool. Im not the only one at the event that drifts a FD. Theres this other silver one that goes out w/ me but he just blew his motor. Theres also a white FC that i go w/ to events aswell. Pretty good amount of rx7s drift here in norcal.

RICER!!!!!!!!. HAHAHA! Just kidding bro. You're pretty hardcore going at it with one good eye. HEH. Nice pics.
      Actually i had an operation on both eyes haha. I just wanted to go out there and drift more even though i couldnt see that far. I dont think it effected my drifting much but maybe my entery speed since i couldnt see far. So when are you going to come out to a event mark?

wow very amazing. nice control and such. If you can you should post up a video. Seem more better than pictures but im not complaining^_^
      I wish i could post more videos but i dont have a camera person nor a GF that could become my living tripod. The best i could do is snag pictures i find online. but... i found this video from the same event i went to and im in it for like 5 sec haha.

http://www.technotoytuning.com/movie...moviefinal.mpg

Comment

steering wheel is on the wrong side haha

Comment

Hehe yah US spec conversion. I wish sometimes my steering wheel was on the right hand side because thats where my ebrake is right now. Its really far from me right now.

Comment

lol 5 seconds of pure enjoyment. Thank youz ^_^ and once again a thumbs up

Comment

lovin the FD *drool* very nice

Comment

Working...
              X