No announcement yet.

My SR20 Datsun 510 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thing is just hot dude and the engine is so damn clean ur doing exactly what I wanna do to the sr when I finally get it. I wanna do a t28 disco potato turbo tho .64ar I just want 300hp. Are u using the stock sr maf? I wudnt think it cud keep up to above 300hp. But that thing looks so nice love the paint and rims. And the suspension parts yea that's one sexy *Censored**Censored**Censored* datsun that thing shud be in import tuner or something u shud think about callin a mag I think it deserves it. U shud post vidz on the tube n post the links I'd like to see that nice @$$ car runnin keep up the good work.

Eventually I'd like to drop my old ka in my mom's old 210 she has back in puerto rico garaged n catching dust since 95 I like the sr but that's goin in my s13 :P

Comment

Thanks. I have seriously gone thru every bolt in this car

That's a z32 maf

Comment

Nice have u dyno'd it n got it tuned yet how much power u makin?

Comment

Nope, though I did build this motor for a client years ago and made 360whp, only difference is a slightly smaller turbo. Today was the 1st time this engine ran in the 510. Ill have video Thursday

Comment

Wow that's bad a how much torque tho? I'm wantin around 300hp and the same or VERY close in torque as a power goal for after I get my sr I don't like low torque n high hp no fun lol

Comment

She runs!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ooops, video

http://www.floridaracing.org/510/510_2.mov

Comment

Well, the gauges was among one of the last things to do before she is shipped out to Cali. Going to order a transport company to pick up the car next week. Can't wait to get her out here, aligned, finish the chassis wiring and enjoy it!!!

Retaining the stock speedo via RB20 mechanical speed sensor

Comment

So it finally made it here. A quick 3 day turn around and the 510 is officially a CA car. Now it is time to work on the small things it needs and a few weathering issues, since it sat outside for 2.5 years.

Anyone know a reasonable rechroming place?

Comment

Working...
                    X