ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i see this cool car sitting in a parking lot for TOO long now. maybe i can buy it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
    SR5 Chassis Code= AE86, but with a AE85 powerplant(4ac)

GTS Chassis Code=AE88,but with AE86 powerplant(4age)

Comment

OMG okay so i see the gate open and i go in and i happen to see people around and they KNOW WHOS CAR IT IS! unfortunately she wasnt home but her door was open all day wtf? i was just standing there ringing her doorball. her neighbor says shes not home and that she was next door at church all day so im gonna head back there one more time later today/night to actually try to talk to her in person. good news is the car HAS been sitting there for forever and that an old church LADY owns it.

Comment

haha so i finally talk to her. shes this grunty old half passed middle age redneck church lady. she actually knew the deal with the car (not the initial d stuff haha) but she knew what was wrong with it and actually gave me a legit price. which was $1200 has 140k miles and needs a new clutch master cylinder. she says i can give her payments but i dunno. i think the profit i make after selling it to a takumi wannabe will be enough to spoil my 7 or maybe even join the darkside or just get a tII.

Comment

$1200 is an insane price for a 20 yr old car with 140k miles on it...

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
            $1200 is an insane price for a 20 yr old car with 140k miles on it...

oddly enough i've been seeing them go for 4x that here in vegas w/o even a blink of the eye. if i could find one for 1,200 i'd jump on it 'cause i could sell it here for 2,400 in a flash and double my money ....

then i'd go to the black-jack tabel and ... uhhhh LOL ....

Comment

Working...
            X