BONDURANT CHEATED Formula Drift Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Piner View Post
    I think the reality show idea is and awesome one.

Seriously Ruth if I were you i'd try to get in contact with MTV or Tru TV or speed and offer them to film you doing driver tryouts. I think you could probly get the money you spent back by doing something like that and it would probly help grow drifting as a mainstream sport, plus then you would have your driver and enough publicity that sponsors should be easy to find with your own TV show and all. Really that would be a win-win deal for everyone.
    Just allow me in!

Comment

• [QUOTE=drift-avengers;213608]
      Just to clear up a few things I did pay James 3000 a month and he had his own room in my home in Hollywood hills plus a Ferrari to drive. I didn't ask for anything in return . He promised to finish the season. He bragged that he was the best drifter in the world. My mistake was believing him. He took what he wanted and left without warning .[\QUOTE]

I drive and if i was getting paid about that month i would drive my lil hart out. and if I had a place id probably never leave! mmm food..

that sucks though..

Comment

• Originally posted by Daron View Post
        Honestly I see a reality TV show in this drama somewhere. How about something like "Drift Driver Survivor..."
        Real World 12243214324 "Drift Life"

With people from Socal, East coast, Fl, and Midwest , toss me in there from Flint/Detroit.. haha that will be a mess!!!

oh and a Homosexualhappy guy... so another cali guy.. (I hate the censoring on here its worse then Xbox..)

Comment

• congrats on the new driver!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAM GARAGE View Post
            RUTHHHHH ! ! I GOT IT !!! MAKE A TV SHOW LOL :P try out for drifters lol find out who is the best for your team get 10 drivers to battle it out like MTV then pick one in the end you should get ur investment back lol

Call it . DRIFT OR DIE !
            I think this guy is on to something here... haha

I dont even know who the heck James is, but he sure does sound like a real prick.

Honestly, I think everyone could use a little help with drifting financually. It's all in the matter of who you decide to help. If I were you (Ruth) I'd go to a few drift events, or hold your own qualifying event, and then just pick who you think would make it big with just a little help.

p.s. I'm intrested in driving your Ferrari... Best of luck!

-Rich

Team Shadow Arts

Comment

• Hate to see any driver burn a sponsor for any amount. Just makes everything that more difficult in the future.

Id love to see a drift version of the gong show that SPEED did on Jack Rousch's try outs.

Comment

• will brett michaels or tila tequila be part of the show?

Comment

• ^ No but I bet we could dress Alex P up as Brett and Vernia M up as Tila

haha that would be pretty funny

Comment

• hahah you guys are kidding about the reality show.. i know...

but you know its coming.. i hate tv.. but i would watch this lol...

fight fight.... old burnt tires are tossed at someones head and they are cut by the metal cords lol.

Comment

• this on tv would be awsome !

Comment

• There is definitely enough on this thread to present to MTV I'd like to see people battle it out for a team sponsorship...

Comment

• Originally posted by thao View Post
                          There is definitely enough on this thread to present to MTV I'd like to see people battle it out for a team sponsorship...
                          james kept telling everyone he was going to have his own reality show because he is the worlds best drifter and an excellent representative of the drift world...

i guess a fantasy show

Comment

• Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
                            james kept telling everyone he was going to have his own reality show because he is the worlds best drifter and an excellent representative of the drift world...

i guess a fantasy show
                            He always said the drift alliance was jealous of his talents.

Comment

• hmmmmm...hmmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
                                He always said the drift alliance was jealous of his talents.
                                stop. now.

This is a thread about how Bondourant screwed you over. Okay, whats done is done. Let it go. Some people, including me offered to help reestablish your team in the industry. From what i hear, you are selling your team, and that should put an end to all of this.

This thread would be interesting if James actually defended himself, but he does not wish to add more to this thread, or he has simply moved on (which I highly recommend).

It almost sounds like you were in a relationship with him (more than friendship), and you are trying to get revenge. Ruth, you are the bigger person in this, and you should not drag this out anymore. Especially, if this is not an industry that you wish to be in.

You are a business owner, be professional about it.

If i was a large business interested in sponsoring a team or person, I would do some investigating on drifting, which may lead me to this site. Seeing this childsplay one-sided bickering would make me think twice.

This is AN incident where it was not in your favor. For that, I am sorry that you got screwed over. But for the rest of the people that are in this sport, please stop.

You seem to be a generous person. LIke I said, im truly sorry for this to happen to you. But this is not helping any of us out. Bondourant is gone, you made your point on how he screwed you over. Move on.

Your statement about him being envied by a certain prominent team is nothing more than adding fuel to the fire. Your drama with him should be between you and him and you should not mention other teams in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X