Ryan Tuerck’s New paint job for 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Tuerck’s New paint job for 2009

I met Tuerck at a Formula D exhibition at Cal State Long Beach a couple years ago. Cool guy and bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* drifter in his s13 coupe. He's on the verge of becoming one of the top guys. Good luck to him.

Comment

who is the owner of that car? I'm assuming mobil 1 is just the main sponsor not the owner

Comment

Do I have bad taste? Am I the only one who thinks this car is freakin sexy?

Comment

hey sebring,i totally agree with you..this car is caliente!!!!! lol...

Comment

You have bad taste.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
              I met Tuerck at a Formula D exhibition at Cal State Long Beach a couple years ago. Cool guy and bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* drifter in his s13 coupe. He's on the verge of becoming one of the top guys. Good luck to him.
              haha, with Tony also?

Tony's car was still silver and Ryan's was freshly painted red... no stickers.

He hit a curb later. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004 View Post
                who is the owner of that car? I'm assuming mobil 1 is just the main sponsor not the owner
                Gardella Racing owns the vehicle and yes Mobil 1 and Maxxis are sponsors.

Congrats btw Tuerck and Gardella Racing car looks good...
                Shhh but theres a surprise on the wing, check it out at FD LB!!!!
                Live free or die!

Comment

Haven't sseen a rear shot yet. wtf? make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by DA News View Post
                    Haven't sseen a rear shot yet. wtf? make it happen!
                    I don't have the pics but Tuerck does, I saw them when I was in Philly.
                    You're just gonna have to wait until Hampshaa shows the world...

Comment

I saw a picture of Tuerck wing & it's too funny
                      Go Tuerck Go this is youre year man!

Kevin..

Comment

Gentlemen thanks for the kind words. We worked hard on the car this off season. Check out pictures and more on the team on our new website www.gardellaracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
                          Gardella Racing owns the vehicle and yes Mobil 1 and Maxxis are sponsors.

Congrats btw Tuerck and Gardella Racing car looks good...
                          Shhh but theres a surprise on the wing, check it out at FD LB!!!!
                          Live free or die!
                          what was the surprise on the wing? i forgot to look

Comment

Working...
                          X