ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMALL BLOCK CHEVY 240SX BUILD (400 Cubic Inch/Carbed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, she sounds good

http://video.streetlegaltv.com/video...l.php?mId=8555

Comment

• Exhaust on. Should be driving her home tomorrow

www.floridaracing.org/V8S13/exhaust.mov

Comment

• Dammm,That *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* sounds sick..

Comment

• Here are my weights, which puts the split at .5% off from stock, and 24 pounds more dry than a stock S13, with all interior there and 1/2 tank of gas. I weigh about 180, so figures will be a little higher. coilovers arent set, hence the left to right variance.

EMPTY
          LF 771 RF 780
          LR 612 RR 594
          TOTAL 2754
          CROSS 50.4
          REAR 43.7 %

DRIVER 135#
          LF 808 RF 800
          LR 669 RR 605
          CROSS 51%
          REAR 44.2 5
          L-R 51%

DRIVER 160#
          LF 822 RF 800
          LR 685 RR 615
          CROSS 50.8
          L-R 51.5
          REAR 44.4 %

Comment

• I like that little bit of a rasp it has. Did you say what exhaust you were using?

Comment

• ebay special + Mckinney dual fab w/H pipe

Comment

• Here is a little preview of what it will look like in 2-4 months. Flat black with the DMAX Type 1 kit, +40 front and +50 rears with a stock hood, brick headlights, and a TRA/6666 NASCAR spoiler. Forgeline ZX3 in around a 18x10 -10 F and 18x11 -15 R. So a much deeper offset, closer to the picture below but with a gunmetal/titanium lip and a matte black center (like the photoshop).

Comment

• Originally posted by markshatchi86 View Post
                  Here is a little preview of what it will look like in 2-4 months. Flat black with the DMAX Type 1 kit, +40 front and +50 rears with a stock hood, brick headlights, and a TRA/6666 NASCAR spoiler. Forgeline ZX3 in around a 18x10 -10 F and 18x11 -15 R. So a much deeper offset, closer to the picture below but with a gunmetal/titanium lip and a matte black center (like the photoshop).

Man, I wish I could find wheels like that for the Hardbody. The only issue of having a 6-lug with a large center.

And looking on the TRA/6666 site makes me want to find a 240 next

Comment

• Forgeline is a custom wheel maker, they can make any PCD you can throw up

i was going to get a full TRA kit, but I didnt want to order kits from JP everytime I banged one up drifting. DMAX USA is 1 hr away from me.

Comment

• Why is that right rear corner so light? Where's your battery?

Comment

• Coming soon...

Comment

• Heheh, your attitude about the whole project makes me like it... keep up the good work. Nice wheels too....omg they're sooo expensive!... I've looked up prices in the past... anyway, good luck

Comment

• Heading to Irwindale tomorrow for some 1/8th mile testing. Gotta peg leg it still with no diff

Comment

• Since I'm going to do a 240SX with a 350 and a T5 (well, that cat's now out of the bag), what did you do for a driveshaft or did you get one made? If so, where?

Comment

• Inland driveline here in riverside CA, though I am sure they can just ship it. Just give overall length (account for a little play to prevent binding) and what you are using for input shaft and tail shaft flange and they can make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X