ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i see this cool car sitting in a parking lot for TOO long now. maybe i can buy it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i see this cool car sitting in a parking lot for TOO long now. maybe i can buy it

its a ae86. says gts on the side n everything and its red. and its been sitting there for who knows how long now. im wondering if i can buy it, whether its running or not.

i was wondering what should i ask the owner? do i say something like oh i just love this car and risk him jacking up the price or do i make some other bs up. i was thinking bs but im not a good liar.

hi i had one of these cars and wrecked it, i liked it are you interested in selling

hi i noticed the car sitting here nad i dont have one, is it for sale?

hi im poor, and this looks like a nice grocery getter, is it for sale?

Comment

+1 for peters

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters

hi i noticed the car sitting here nad i dont have one, is it for sale?

hi im poor, and this looks like a nice grocery getter, is it for sale?
        I use these two alot or at least something close to it....lol

Comment

just find the owner and ask, but did you think maybe the guy works at the location? but either way i dont know if it matters how you ask just say is it for sale? if he questions you on why would you want that say that you just need a cheap car and you had one, or your friend had one and it was very reliable or some other crap excuse.

Comment

if you dont go buy it can you pm me the location?

i need a rwd car BADi i just sold my coupe and im freaking out.

if your gonna leave a note, i think peters got it head on. if not, pm me the location please lol

Comment

hi, i'm a drifter...that car is rare. you're lucky to own it! do you drift? if not you should. you could get a lot of money for that car. oh, btw ... if it's for sale i'd like to buy it! please .... ppplllleeeeeaaassseeeee sell it too me! *drop down to your knees grab his ankles and cry like a little girl*

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick
                hi, i'm a drifter...that car is rare. you're lucky to own it! do you drift? if not you should. you could get a lot of money for that car. oh, btw ... if it's for sale i'd like to buy it! please .... ppplllleeeeeaaassseeeee sell it too me! *drop down to your knees grab his ankles and cry like a little girl*

the end result of this is

1) guy takes you as idiot and walks off

2) guy thinks car has value and triples his asking price and then thinks there is demand and will sit on it all day.

Comment

^ hahaha ... yep pretty much.

it's sad to see people are already doing #2 ... you see like a 240 or 86 in the paper, you call them and like a 50 year old granny answers the phone and says "ohhh it's a rare car and a lot of people keep asking me to sell it ... so the 8K dollar price is firm!" hahaha wtf-ever.....

Comment

its actually an ae87 gts lol. ROCK N ROLL! im sorta trying to close in on the deal but if i have no luck with it ill gladly give out the info. ive asked people who have come out of that complex whos car it is but no one knows. its only been 2 people so ill keep trying for a bit. ill get back in a week or so. wish me luck

Comment

Originally posted by ramtookrazy
                      its actually an ae87 gts lol. ROCK N ROLL! im sorta trying to close in on the deal but if i have no luck with it ill gladly give out the info. ive asked people who have come out of that complex whos car it is but no one knows. its only been 2 people so ill keep trying for a bit. ill get back in a week or so. wish me luck

you mean ae92?
                      is it fwd or rwd?

yeah id just leave a note....

Comment

no i mean its an 87 model. with those one rims. i dunno what theyre called. but no, its a gts corolla hatchback. and not the ghey fwd ones. i know what youre talking about

Comment

obviously you dont. AE87 do not exist. Its still an AE86 (AE88 if you REALLY wanna be a smart a55 since its GTS.) FWD isn't ghey either. Different strokes for different folks. Have fun with the car if you get it. Welcome to the Corolla world of low hp drifting....

Comment

the year has nothing to do with the chassis code...they were AE86 from like 85-87 if im correct if it has DOHC engine....if its SR-5 then its basically an AE85 i do believe....right? i dunno too much about toyotas, so i might be wrong, but i do know that it isnt corresponding to the year...

Comment

SR5 Chassis Code= AE86, but with a AE85 powerplant(4ac)

GTS Chassis Code=AE88,but with AE86 powerplant(4age)

Comment

Working...
                              X