Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that is hot

Comment

• don't really take many pics my cars but here's a couple of the R32 with a couple of mates' cars, where we waited all day for the right light to take some pics in 2002...

here's a few pics of my workhorse ceffy waiting on the docks in japan about to head out to australia... gave it a nice hug before I saw it onto the ship. Now sports a few more aftermarket goodies

booyah! awesome stock RB20DET powah! hehe

Don't have any pics of the AE86 coz its a circuit *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* .

here's the company demo car that I get to drive

and this is when we drive it

god I love my job
      Last edited by funkymonkey; 02-21-2005, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• 240sx

Live in ohio, not much action here anyway this is my daily drifter.
          [IMG]P2200315.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]P2200315[/IMG] [IMG]P2200313.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]P2200313[/IMG]

Comment

• [IMG]P2200313[/IMG] [IMG]P2200313.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]P2200315.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]P2200315[/IMG] thats my car

Comment

• hope everyone likes my car

Comment

• sweet fc, hey smiley what year is it?? and those lights that u took out in the front, r those blinkers or just parkin lights??

edit: and what wheels r those?? i like them alot!! maybe ill get a set of those when i get my fc.

Comment

• Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
                  sweet fc, hey smiley what year is it?? and those lights that u took out in the front, r those blinkers or just parkin lights??

edit: and what wheels r those?? i like them alot!! maybe ill get a set of those when i get my fc.
                  i dont know what those clear lenses are for but one fell off on the freeway, so i took off the other one. the wheels are either enkei or reiken, im not sure cuz they do not have any name on them or anything but they fit great!

Comment

Working...
                  X