should i get this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i get this?

Classic Z sportscar in immaculate condition. This Z is sharp looking and runs like a top - has only 88,000 original miles. I have all records since new. This 5 speed two seater is an awesome vehicle, and it has been babied all it's life. It is covered and garage stored in the winters. I put new tires on it just a couple thousand miles ago. This is a rare coupe, which you probably won't / can't find anywhere. Has analog instrumentation and computerized voice warnings. No major dings, dents, or scratches. These cars were well ahead of their time. I have owned many of the '84 - '89 Z's, and this is as nice as they get. The V6 engine in these cars goes fast, and forever. I'm listing this in mid February, and will store it covered and garaged for a new owner until mid March if desired. Take advantage of this opportunity now, because as the temperature rises so will my asking price.

I think that I want another project car, but I dont know much about these. If I get it is there much in the aftermarket (performance) department? I dont really know.
    Attached Files

yea go for getting it, but if u have owned z's before dont u know if there is ne after market parts? but theres always parts for cars, just takes enough searching or machining, dont they make a turbo z that year?

Comment

Unless I missed it, what is he asking?

Not really sure how those slide but you can slide anything just takes practice. I remember those cars having a real band tendancy to squat in the rear. No matter what you do they still squat more than normal. At least its got Analog gauges though. The digital ones were a nightmare. Not a bad car depending on the price. It sounds to me that he will be asking a moderate to high price by the way he worded everything. I would look for a Turbo though. They can be had for 4k and under usually. The Anniversary editions were really nice. Great looking car. Silver and black if im correct or Dark silver. Either way, my Ex had one and that thing was nice. Still squatted though.

Post how much he wants.

Comment

sorry.

sorry I didnt make it more clear, I want a project drift car for the spring/summer in Michigen and to store it in the winters. I was hoping that it would be a great car to learn about deep mechanics and body work, but if the engine is unique to that car(ie wierd ingectors, starter etc.) then I might go for something more main streem. I haven't seen many of these but I haven't been looking.

Comment

Working...
        X