Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

HERE IT IS.
    Im very proud of James Bondurant, Forrest Wang and Tommy Suell for being true and loyal Drift Avengers. We are taking all your advice on this site and leaving D1 and just doing what we love.... driving.... you are all right about letting go of the drama. This is not about the competitions. It is about becoming one with drifting.
    thank you for your comments....
    The Drift Avengers

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iBJY71NeO0I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iBJY71NeO0I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Where's the video you promised to provide proof regarding all the allegations you made about D1? We are still waiting.......

We only said to leave D1 if you can't abide by their rules.....The TOP 16 means only the TOP 16 drivers qualify. If your boy qualified 17th, that means he didn't make the cut....Accept it and move on to the next round...

Are you saying Pat Mordaunt is not a true and loyal Drift Avenger?

Comment

response to oldskool510

We are taking the high road and doing our own thing. As you can see by the video, we are all dialed in. Of course Pat Mordaunt is a Drift Avenger, and a great friend. If you would please go to driftavengers.com, you will see that Pat is a very important part of our team. Our website is up now, and will be completed very soon.
      Thank you for your interest.
      Ruth

Comment

i'm sure you guys want this to be legit as possible. you guys should hire some good videographer. Forrest knows a dude name Josh Herron. Hire him next time.

or my other suggestion with a great credential... http://iphilms.net/

Comment

drift avengers

Originally posted by Al View Post
          i'm sure you guys want this to be legit as possible. you guys should hire some good videographer. Forrest knows a dude name Josh Herron. Hire him next time.

or my other suggestion with a great credential... http://iphilms.net/
          Jeff Mccann is our good friend and has made this amazing video from the kindness of his heart. He is a true Drift Avenger and is doing this out of love of the sport and what we are trying to accomplish. This is a rough copy and the final print is going on our new website, www.driftavengers.com

thank you for your concerns, Mr. Lagura

Ruth Surrey

Comment

while i am sure your video guy is capable of doing decent videos. im sure you and your team would like to be as professional as possible. josh herron, will roegge, or myself could do a much better video.

Comment

Originally posted by deadpirate View Post
              while i am sure your video guy is capable of doing decent videos. im sure you and your team would like to be as professional as possible. josh herron, will roegge, or myself could do a much better video.
              A collaboration, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by deadpirate View Post
                HI. I Appreciate your offer to help and I would love to see clips of videos that you and these gentlemen have done. can u please post it here and if not send to my email at ruth@driftavengers.com
                thank you
                ruth

Comment

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                  We are taking the high road and doing our own thing.
                  How can you be taking the high road when this was a one-sided ordeal? You effin accused them of corruption, drug use, scandal, etc. and promised to provide proof of all your allegations. Now you want to take the high road. wtf? That's pure BS.

You should apologize to D1 for being a sore effin loser.

Comment

HI. I Appreciate your offer to help and I would love to see clips of videos that you and these gentlemen have done. can u please post it here and if not send to my email at ruth@driftavengers.com
                    thank you
                    ruth
                    Actually, Ruth, Josh is amazing and has a site.

http://www.joshuaherron.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                      Actually, Ruth, Josh is amazing and has a site.

http://www.joshuaherron.com/
                      thank you Justin. Its a great website...

Comment

We are taking the high road and doing our own thing. As you can see by the video, we are all dialed in. Of course Pat Mordaunt is a Drift Avenger, and a great friend. If you would please go to driftavengers.com, you will see that Pat is a very important part of our team. Our website is up now, and will be completed very soon.
                        Thank you for your interest.
                        Ruth
                        Taking the high road ? really ? Ruth you are f*ckin Wacko ! i just feel sorry for bondurant, wang, and suell that sponsorship is so bad they have to resort to you... i hope there names aren't tarnished for being associated with a nut job like you !

if you arent going to provide proof of the allegations against D1 then an apology is in line !

Comment

Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
                          Taking the high road ? really ? Ruth you are f*ckin Wacko ! i just feel sorry for bondurant, wang, and suell that sponsorship is so bad they have to resort to you... i hope there names aren't tarnished for being associated with a nut job like you !

if you arent going to provide proof of the allegations against D1 then an apology is in line !

While I'll agree that the allegations were very large and possibly damaging, the Drift Avengers as a team are not competing in D1 anymore. Is that not apology enough by no longer being associated with D1 (which I think sucks and sounded like from my interview with Terrence and Rich, they were willing to move on with no sour thoughts against the Drift Avengers, Ruth, Dr. Z, or James)?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                            While I'll agree that the allegations were very large and possibly damaging, the Drift Avengers as a team are not competing in D1 anymore. Is that not apology enough by no longer being associated with D1 (which I think sucks and sounded like from my interview with Terrence and Rich, they were willing to move on with no sour thoughts against the Drift Avengers, Ruth, Dr. Z, or James)?

them not competing in D1 is not enough IMO. Ruth and Dr Z need to man up and apologize ! cause they ran away kicking and screaming like spoiled little brats we should let them off the hook ?

Comment

Drama Queen!

Drift Avengers= DRAMA.

I feel bad for Forrest W., Tommy S. and Pat M. Your sponsor is making you guys look bad. I would suggest you look for someone more professional to represent you guys. I can only imagine finding a sponsor during these times(RECESSION) is a b!tch. Good luck. Keep it Real.

Comment

Working...
                              X