Post your Z Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BuSkiLlS

I live off sheldon rd (across from camden area)... LOL the reason you dont see my car is cuz its always in the shop! haha yea, im getting it back tomorrow. Just had the whole AC redone and all the electrical shizz done...cant wait.

thers a few people in the sac area that i have seen on this board

Pennyman that is one clean *Censored**Censored**Censored* paint job, looks great

Comment

Heres a really bad picture of my Z when i first bought it its going thru some major changes right now like R32 tail lights.. New Wheels not determined yet.. Rear Wide body and completely differant interior LOL HAVE SOme Better pics when it comes out the paint shop!!
      Attached Files

Comment

IM FROM SAC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuSkiLlS
          hey ZDriftGuy31, im what part of elk grove do you live? i live by LCHS, but never see your car around.
          lchs? la canada high school? thats where i go! you seen a white and black 510 two door? its loud as fcuk. thats me. what car do you drive? and where is elk grove?

Comment

Originally posted by RedsunZZ32
            Heres a really bad picture of my Z when i first bought it its going thru some major changes right now like R32 tail lights.. New Wheels not determined yet.. Rear Wide body and completely differant interior LOL HAVE SOme Better pics when it comes out the paint shop!!
            I'm hoping you're just a "fan" of drifting then doing that stuff to your Zed..if you really ARE drifting..be ready to crash because we all do and I'm sure you won't like how your car looks afterwards..well, I like my damage personally..haha, but I'm not Mr. Moneybags that can redo my bodywork after every incident..I just use lots of zipties and the occasional duct tape. Interior wise...does this mean gutting it and at least one full bucket for the drivers side and maybe a cage I hope? I'm just trying to save you money on doing it right then just throwing a bunch of money in just for the looks. Yes, I do maintain a "look" with mine, but if you look closely there isn't much I haven't done to it..haha, in more ways than one...fixing and breaking. I'm on my 3rd mission and just killed a driveshaft as well. Drifting takes a lot of strain on your car..so if I were you I'd save the money from doing any of that car showy stuff and put it into stuff that'll really make a difference. I'm not here trying to lecture you..just as one Z owner to another..and I've been kiling this car since early 98' when it was an NA 2+2. Here's a semi-old motor pic after I swapped out my TT motor:

I have since added a custom Howe racing radiator (made for a Chevy..the demensions were what I needed..I just had to cut and re-weld the lower inlet.) As you can see it still looks decent..but I didn't get all rediculous with wire loom and wierd colored hoses and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...just what matters like my custom boost piping I designed for the FMIC I made. I just hope you don't take this as a rant or bashing..I'm genuinely trying to help you..there aren't many Z32 drifters so I always try to help any of the new guys wanting in on the fun.

Comment

true true i intended it originally to get sideways but now its gonna be a nice car im thinking about getting either a 98 subaru rs 2 dr and go jdm motor with the selectable transfer case or go with everyones choice on this board a hatchi or a syl i want diffearnt tho

Comment

dont get me wrong its all gonna be set up for drifting its just gonna be a weekend car and if i happen to see a turn i'd like to hit then thats that i f ed it all up from going drifting and now its getting its RnR that it deserves literally i beet the hell out of this car for 2 years LOL Daily driven since 2 weeks ago so its gonna be nice looking and its going to serve its purpose.. Get my drift?

Comment

BooZTT I like your car alot. good work man.

Originally posted by RedsunZZ32
                  true true i intended it originally to get sideways but now its gonna be a nice car im thinking about getting either a 98 subaru rs 2 dr and go jdm motor with the selectable transfer case or go with everyones choice on this board a hatchi or a syl i want diffearnt tho
                  Z 32 is deffenately different when it comes to drifting.. Just remember the spirit of drifting is do what you like to make you happy. But also drifters tend to be function over form. We have our own personal flare we like to add, but usualy that comes later once you've gotten control of the car.. If your new to drifting check out the link in my signiture image.

And if you want to be different you can always drift a mustang.
                  Last edited by nissanguy_24; 06-05-2004, 12:09 PM.

Comment

my S30Z
                    Attached Files

Comment

Another pix
                      Attached Files

Comment

That's a '70 240z huh? Wow, that's clean. Those wheels are nice too. Aww man, if only I had that kinda dough, hehe.

Comment

sum z;s are ebisu
                          Attached Files

Comment

I didnt know they were called S30... even a nissan guy like me can learn something new every day.. they are beautiful cars, i would absolutely love one. One day i shall buy an old Z and 510.

Comment

Yeah, the original Z bodystyle was called "S30". These were the Z's made between 1970 and 1978. 510's are awesome as well, I have a couple friends who have them.

Comment

lchs? la canada high school? thats where i go! you seen a white and black 510 two door? its loud as fcuk. thats me. what car do you drive? and where is elk grove?
                                wha, la canada high school?? ru sure you lie in elk grove, its laguna creek high school :P. huh, a white and black 510?? loud as @#$%?? i dont think ive ever seen a 510 in elk grove.

Comment

Working...
                                X