No announcement yet.

Post your Z Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbohoses Owner's car. I will try to get pics of his other Z up here.

Comment

Here's the motor of that car

404WHP @ 15PSI
      91 Octane
      Motec Tuned

Comment

Comment

Ey Emilio what happend to the tread on those rear tires? haha. I GOTS MY CAR BACK! and its still slow as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...lol
          Ay remember that day near Kerr when i reved on you in my truck? WHAT HAPPEND? I saw that smoke and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and was like wtf...I talked to your bro later and he said you ended up getting it fixed, but didnt know what happend.

Robert

Comment

i love 240z im currently looking for one with a straight body and a good engine that works. then im gonna swap in a rb25 that will be a fun ride when i start that project

Comment

dude this guy came into my shop with one of those 240z's was original paint had like 60 thou miles and everythign original, everything from tires down to the exhaust he picked it up for like 3 i dont think it would be too hard to pick one up just gotta ebay to death and hit the streets and find that old lady driving that mint 240 lol

Comment

heres a pic of my Z just testing out those universal flares i really dont like them too much, i think they are ugly? tell me what u think
                Attached Files

Comment

Little too wide for me =\

Comment

The flares that is

Comment

I like it...Of course it will look better painted and blended with the body.

Im gonna photochop it

Comment

Some sweet rides there, i like the older gen of the Z's. Remind me of a Porsche 911 the old version aswell, kind of with the fat arse look!

Comment

I personally don't really like the flares it doesn't go with the flow of the z.

Comment

flares only look good with wheels that fill them up but your car is still nice

Comment

RS-R 350Z

Comment

hey drift swift im building a 240z and i was wondering what bumper do you have on yours because im looking for that same one to put on my 240z

Comment

Working...
                                X