No announcement yet.

TONY ANGELO & CHRIS FORSBERG, NEW S15 & RX-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! This is what it's all about.......you guys really are ROCK STARS! Keep up the great work. Hope to see more on this from DRIFTING.com as the cars are prepped for battle!

Rock on..........

Comment

Regular updates for the project will be on the posted on DRIFTING.com.

Originally posted by 110octane
      Wow! This is what it's all about.......you guys really are ROCK STARS! Keep up the great work. Hope to see more on this from DRIFTING.com as the cars are prepped for battle!

Rock on..........

Comment

Yeah guys. I want to help though. = ( So that's the new FD eh?? I know what he's usin in that car.

Comment

very nice...thats what a good style and some backup can do....thumb up for yall....

Comment

I'll bring you your lunch money on Sunday, you guys will be back from SD then right?

Comment

You'll be surprised what he's using in that car. I know you're thinking SR. Stay Tuned!

Comment

angelo's first CD to go in that car:

Comment

wow that's alot like how my car looked....
                  Attached Files

Comment

car looks beat but it looks straight from the pix........i miss my old one

Comment

those will look nice when finished.

Comment

does k's factory have a site?

Comment

man all 4 of those cars are so bad-A. i cant wait to see them at formula D 05' i for sure cant miss it. drift alliance is gonna kick so much butt. well great job guys are your new cars and good luck this year. GO DRIFT ALLIANCE!!

Comment

K's Factory is a tuning shop that specializes in Nissans and Toyotas; from engine rebulding, engine swaps, oil changes, engine maintainance, and your everyday basic bolt-on aftermarket parts. Plus K's Factory offers hard to find JDM parts for Nissans and Toyotas.

For more information please contact:

K's Factory
                            11616 Tuxford Street
                            Sun Valley, CA 91352
                            tel# 818 252-5760
                            fax# 818 252-5780
                            e-mail:info@kfactoryusa.com
                            http://www.kfactoryusa.com (still under construction)

Comment

hey info r u in this picture

Comment

Ha, I guess it never stops for you two, you work on cars at home, go out to cali and work on cars, come back home for a visit and......guess what..... work on cars (thanks again Tony, I owe you bigtime) and then the next time i see pics of you on the site you are back in the garage working hard to get your rides ready for '05. Awesome work guys, and tony, that FD looks rough, but straight and clean (thank god rx-7s never rust) i cant wait to see that car when its done, and chris, the s15 looks equally rad, i cant wait to see you two beating the hell out of these machines in this upcoming season!

Tyler

Comment

Working...
                                X