Drifting.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting.com

Drifting.com should be up by the end of next week and we want your suggestions!

Here are some of the topics.

Driver Profiles: LIST DRIVERS
    Cars from Japan (Images and Specs)
    New Parts
    Tech Articles
    Message Board
    Video Clips;
    Interviews
    General News Updates
    Event Listing
    Gallery
    Wallpapers
    Drift Queens

http://drifting.com/

List a few sites for the drivers, video clips, manufactures.. ect

Comment

patrick,

can i still be a photographer for drifting.com? ill work for free... all i want are some vip passes, and ill be set!

Comment

drift'n the night away

thats a nice supra, yeah will it be available at all loactions that sell "import racer". I already told my local Barns and noble to get it, so they might. I also would like to supmit some pics and/ or vidios. Also whats up with chicago and detroit I know there is drifting happening here and even at sanctioned scca ecvents ( fun runs after the comp. runs at the auto-x's). yup that list sonds pretty good, you guys should cover some installs (i.e.: sr20-det in to 240sx, ext. ext., or even like who makes or how to make a sr20 det top mount intercoller set up, that would be useful)

Comment

yea,

someone buy me a 240sx, then ill do all the editorials on the sr20 swap, and other technical things, that's my favorite motor...

Comment

hmm

you know i just bought i 180sx so if you wanna buy me a sr20 and intall it i wouldnt mind oh yea black top haha
            hit up the races with me this weekend josh

Comment

Working...
            X