No announcement yet.

KA24de and 5SPD trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ,BUMP ,driveline set up is sold. If you guys are in SOCAL and you need KA stuff feel free to contact me direct I can get you what you need on demand . THANKS

Comment

Aj, you sold that sh!t? Damn, I was gonna hit you up this week when I got paid to pick it up...oh well, i'll have to keep my eyes open.

Comment

Hello , dont worry my friend I can get many more just let me know when your ready to buy and I can get it,THANKS

Comment

is the motor/harness/ecu still for sale? bought my a 240sx and didnt realize the check engine light was missing, got it checked out and now i got 9 codes. please say you still have it

Comment

Hello that particular one is sold but I can get more if need be,contact me direct or come to the shop to discuss you situation,THANKS AGAIN

Comment

i'm also interested, can i get ur address to ur shop? comin from the SF valley

Comment

do u still have any ka24de motorset if so hit me up at sideway240@yahoo.com
                thank

Comment

Hello Xtheenderx call me direct for the address,I tried to PM you but it doesnt work.(714)496-0429 AJ I will be in the shop on SAT too. PEACE THANKS AGAIN

Comment

Hey would you have a MAF forsale? need one for a 97 KA Trying to get my 510 as soon as possible.

Comment

SSSDAT510,I think I got a MAF laying around I need to look around,I will let you know,also will you require shiping.Note to all you guys turn on your PM ,just so that we can stay on topic in the thread,THANKS AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                      X