FS: Kei Office xr's s14 Like New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Kei Office xr's s14 Like New!

For Sale a set of s14 Kei Office XR's in like new condition, These are great coilovers bought less than a year ago less than 8,000 miles on them Paid $2k+ for them looking to get $1350 for them. Not in a hurry to sell so dont low ball me, Selling because I picked up a new suspension sponsorship and need to switch coilovers but I absolutley love these, favorite of the s-chassis coilovers. Run by most major d1 teams. Everyone who has driven my car loves the setup, No strut tower bars, stock sway bars, and almost zero body roll. Springs are stiff but not bouncy def. great for track/street. Better riding than most other 9/7 setups I have ridden in. Valved very good for daily/track use or straight track use. 9/7 spring rates. They are still on the car till I sell them so I dont have any pics they are gold body and I can take pics on request. No leaks no problems, guarenteed not to be blown. I have seen many used coilovers that are a total ripoff 3 of my friends have bought used setups with at least one blown shock these are the real deal no problems with them. thanks!
    Bryan Rogers
    brainfood@sbcglobal.net
    Last edited by brainfood; 07-29-2006, 05:36 PM.

heh give ya that white s14 for em

Comment

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
      heh give ya that white s14 for em

You pay shipping on the car I will pay shipping on the coilovers

Comment

hahahaha Nah dont need em that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
          hahahaha Nah dont need em that bad.
          I am sad you are so far away. If there was an easy/cheap way to get the chassis here I would be all over it!!

Comment

Yeah man. If you were anywhere close i would do the swap no prob.

Comment

Still for sale 2 buyers backed out.

Comment

New price $1350

Comment

Almost zero body roll on stock sways, no strut bars, proper spring rates! Still for sale

Comment

listed on ebay for cheap ebay id brainfood1182 mods can close this thread.

Comment

On ebay right now but will end the auction early if anyone wants them $1100 +ship. pm me or email me. brainfood@sbcglobal.net

Comment

last bump on ebay for the last time if they dont sell this week I have a local buyer in a couple of weeks that will take them so no more price drops, they are super cheap though $1000.00 starting bid. Need to order the new coilovers before my alignment on the new chassis so I cant wait any longer.

Comment

I've driven brian's car with his kei office and they are very nice. nicer than any other setup i have driven to date.
                          bump for a good guy

Comment

Working...
                          X