No announcement yet.

DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you so much.... I am just honored to be considered a serious badass... because Bryan is one of my heroes and a great friend too.

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
      While I can take the time a patience to help Ruth, you are an entirely different story Professor Z. Why don't you eat your own feedback. Ueno is a drift avenger? OH Really????? You need to stop with all the fab work. Let's see the pictures of his cars with Drift Avengers graphics. Is Kobe Bryant a Drift Avenger too? How about Michael Phelps...I mean if you're gonna spit some crap you might as well go all out. Jenson Button is a drift avenger too!
      Where are the real pics of you in Japan....I am laughing at how I have called you out and you have yet to put up anything to dissuade me from continuing to do so. You done your homework on me yet? Is that why you won't respond to my comments? Let me quote Tom Brady quoting Ben Franklin: " Well done is better than well said."
      All you seem to be doing is saying a lot without really doing much to back it up.

I am not hiding behind anybody's picture. I don't have to. I post real pictures of me really drifting and really doing what I said I am doing. Proof is in the pictures. So lets see you post up some pics of you at HKS....

I happen to know that Blaze1 has been around drifting for a long time and he usually has very poignant and realistic comments and feedback about drift events. He's not a nut swinger or a fanboy.
      Honestly Professor Z... people just want to see you stop with the chest thumping and back up your big words with some proof. So stop boasting and start posting (some pictures!)
      Whoah, hold your horses Terry! Dat (manager of Vertex usa) is actually a friend of Ruth's since we bought Jay's S-14 and.... yes Ueno is fully sponsored by Drift Avengers, the amount of money does not need to be disclosed but it is more than most of your drift cars are worth. Really no reason to brag about it but since it is brought up I will tell you it was official at Miami D-1 and as soon as drifting.com allows me I will post a picture. Ueno actually brought Ruth a present at the D-1 Miami and said he would like to come be apart of an event with us this year with the Drift Avengers. You guys really need to chill out. Ruth put that picture up and said all that stuff about Dr. Z flying to visit the prime minister to make a mochary of this situation because you guys will not get off her back. Get a clue guys, don't know if you have figured it yet but Ruth is an exceptionally inteligent woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
        Whoah, hold your horses Terry! Dat (manager of Vertex usa) is actually a friend of Ruth's since we bought Jay's S-14 and.... yes Ueno is fully sponsored by Drift Avengers, the amount of money does not need to be disclosed but it is more than most of your drift cars are worth. Really no reason to brag about it but since it is brought up I will tell you it was official at Miami D-1 and as soon as drifting.com allows me I will post a picture. Ueno actually brought Ruth a present at the D-1 Miami and said he would like to come be apart of an event with us this year with the Drift Avengers. You guys really need to chill out. Ruth put that picture up and said all that stuff about Dr. Z flying to visit the prime minister to make a mochary of this situation because you guys will not get off her back. Get a clue guys, don't know if you have figured it yet but Ruth is an exceptionally inteligent woman.
        Oh and I made a mistake, Dat is actually preident of Vertex USA.

Comment

• Hey JBizzle...Answer this then.....

Why would the Drift Avengers trash D1 with all their accusations of drug use, corruption, scandals, etc. knowing they are sponsoring a J driver who runs prominently for D1?

Comment

• "and as soon as drifting.com allows me I will post a picture"

drifting.com has not been blocking your ability to post photos
            you have the same privileges as every other fully registered user

Comment

Well I hope she can actually spell "intelligent" First of all why in the hell would Ueno need Ruth? Do realize how loaded he is? Do some research dorkus before you spit B.S!!! I could believe a money deal with say.......Hibino or maybe even Yoshioka...But Ueno....LMAO!

Ueno could buy and sell Ruth without even a blink of an eye!!!!!!! Give me a break

Comment

James, I have known you for a long time man... I think you can see from my posts here that I actually have not been too bad to Ruth. I have tried to show respect and only asked for an apology to Bryan and tried to help her understand the way this crazy forum operates. None of my wrath was directed at her.
                Now Professor Z on the other hand... he talks a gang of smack, to people like me...... he should be showing respect to me and maybe just maybe I would at least stop busting his balls. But the reality of his claims all seem like BS. So I simply ask for some proof. I know Dat, I know Jay... crap.. I know just about everybody. I just don't really like chest thumpers at all. Or Bullshiesters.
                Let me ask you, have I ever been anything but kind to you man?
                The thing is.. I don't pull punches and I don't tell it any other way than how it really is. I am not rich, drifting in the USA only got me in debt and divorced....But I am still drifting, KILLING IT!!! And enjoying life.
                So I will hold my horses... if Professor Z will hold his horsesh1t.

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                  James, I have known you for a long time man... I think you can see from my posts here that I actually have not been too bad to Ruth. I have tried to show respect and only asked for an apology to Bryan and tried to help her understand the way this crazy forum operates. None of my wrath was directed at her.
                  Now Professor Z on the other hand... he talks a gang of smack, to people like me...... he should be showing respect to me and maybe just maybe I would at least stop busting his balls. But the reality of his claims all seem like BS. So I simply ask for some proof. I know Dat, I know Jay... crap.. I know just about everybody. I just don't really like chest thumpers at all. Or Bullshiesters.
                  Let me ask you, have I ever been anything but kind to you man?
                  The thing is.. I don't pull punches and I don't tell it any other way than how it really is. I am not rich, drifting in the USA only got me in debt and divorced....But I am still drifting, KILLING IT!!! And enjoying life.
                  So I will hold my horses... if Professor Z will hold his horsesh1t.
                  DR. Z has just as much right as you do to post on here. I appreciate you always being cool to me Terry but I am still gonna stand up for my friends. I am not rich either, are trying to say I am? I spent this past winter working my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off as a snowboard instructor and the reason I dont show up at events is because I do not even own a car! So I am glad your killing it and when I get the chance to drive I do my best to kill it too but more than just kill it I try to have fun. If people took half the time to get to know as much as they do to judge me, they might just find there is a story behind my life just as I am sure their is a story behind yours. Dr. Z enjoys posting and I want him to enjoy life at least as much as you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
                    Well I hope she can actually spell "intelligent" First of all why in the hell would Ueno need Ruth? Do realize how loaded he is? Do some research dorkus before you spit B.S!!! I could believe a money deal with say.......Hibino or maybe even Yoshioka...But Ueno....LMAO!

Ueno could buy and sell Ruth without even a blink of an eye!!!!!!! Give me a break
                    Sorry for the mispelling, I am not very good at this stuff yet.

I am sure Ueno is very wealthy, he gave Ruth a very nice japanese music box. He was the one who approached the team for sponsorship. The US team is a completely different entity than his japanese team and I imagine he is trying to grow in the US.

Comment

Sorry for the mispelling, I am not very good at this stuff yet.

I am sure Ueno is very wealthy, he gave Ruth a very nice japanese music box. He was the one who approached the team for sponsorship. The US team is a completely different entity than his japanese team and I imagine he is trying to grow in the US.
                      how come when I spoke of the top drivers in japan a few weeks ago, people came on here saying how poor they are and struggling to make ends meet, and now all of a sudden Ueno is richer than Bill Gates.
                      What does their financial net worth have to do with what we are saying?
                      please go to http://www.vertex-usa.com and you will see the Drift Avengers are sponsors and even a link to our website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Admin2 View Post
                        drifting.com has not been blocking your ability to post photos
                        you have the same privileges as every other fully registered user

Thank you, I need to learn how to use it. Can I just paste it on page?

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                          Hey JBizzle...Answer this then.....

Why would the Drift Avengers trash D1 with all their accusations of drug use, corruption, scandals, etc. knowing they are sponsoring a J driver who runs prominently for D1?
                          This is a very tough and touchy question to answer. If you talked to Ueno, well I cannot speak for him. Lets just let him answer this question by his actions that take place in the next year. D-1 is not all that popular amoungst alot drivers in Japan. They have trusted me with priveleged information and I will trust in them to come out when the time is right. You guys really need to understand there alot political moves that happen not just in drifting but racing in general.

Comment

• James, I know you are not rich man. I never made any kind of insinuation that you were either. So please don't be so defensive about that. I know that you have not have the easy life every one thinks you have. I try to do my best to help out a brother when I can. (I worked in big bear for years, long long ago.. and that is a story to share over a beer at Chad's Place!)

I mean.. I never blasted Ruth only offered constructive criticism and was the first one to thank her for her apology to my dear friend Bryan. I understand the spirit of drifting more than most people do and you know that. I am still trying to sell my R32 coupe back in the states. Wish you had some cash! LOL...

I never said Professor Z had no right to post... I just tried to say he should post things that can be proven or are facts. His posts have been mostly flame fests or confrontational. If he tried a little harder to get along instead of acting like he was superior to everybody....I might cut him some slack.
                            I just want the big talking to be backed up with big proof.
                            You know how HUMOR doesn't translate too well on the forums...if it really was humor.... but a lot of people say some outlandish crap only to get called out on it and then claim " it's a joke man!"...Right?

So thats just a bit of advice to the Professor.....He can take it however he wants, but his reaction will determine my reaction. To call me a kids and a wannabe again... well, you know what my reaction will be. I will post pictures make references and prove that I am not the "kid". Cuz I can back my words up with proof...I am all over the internet.
                            If he acts like a normal guy, shows respect, he will in turn get respect.

i am out of money... spent my 2 cents right there!

Comment

• Here is picture of Ueno putting drift avenger sticker on his car at Miami D1.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                                how come when I spoke of the top drivers in japan a few weeks ago, people came on here saying how poor they are and struggling to make ends meet, and now all of a sudden Ueno is richer than Bill Gates.

What planet are you from? You're the idiot that said Japanese drivers were paid by the government and the response was NO, they have day jobs, unlike US drivers whose main income is from drifting. You are so full of BS it's pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X