Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
    For every Action... there is a Reaction

Action = Drift Avengers coming in here making false accusations, then when getting called out on it, not playing friendly with the locals of this site

Reaction = people calling you out on your not so nice attitude...

if you guys did sign Ueno, more power to you... the point is, play nice and others will play nice. keep up the negativity and that is what you will get in return.
    by the way, all the allegations are 100 percent true. email me off the record and ill tell you more ok?

Comment

• Sorry Mike. I had to sell out for the money. LOL I bet they're going to post this picture up at all the post offices. Try searching your local watering hole for this guy. He frequents the ones near Malibu...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
        See James, absolutely CLASSLESS. And this is contributing to the drifting community how???
        Ruth has heart, because of it she acts out of emotion at times. I stand by her and wish people on here knew how to be respectful. I wrote a long post last night which for some reason drifting.com will not post. I just do have the energy to rewrite and wish they would just post my comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
          Sorry Mike. I had to sell out for the money. LOL I bet they're going to post this picture up at all the post offices. Try searching your local watering hole for this guy. He frequents the ones near Malibu...
          I laughed, I couldn't care less. I'm just really bother by all of the accusations by the driftavengers and then they try to blame us for the problems they started.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
            Ruth has heart, because of it she acts out of emotion at times. I stand by her and wish people on here knew how to be respectful. I wrote a long post last night which for some reason drifting.com will not post. I just do have the energy to rewrite and wish they would just post my comment.
            that is untrue

all of your posts were approved and your account was fully registered so the approval process does not apply to your new account anymore

send a PM if you do not see your long message

Comment

• Originally posted by NNog View Post
              with a sticker that size hes probably only getting a couple hundred bucks per event...... TOPS!

This thread does not really need to be answered because you guys just continue to be disrespectful but along with stickers, we have a patch on his driving suit, a commitment to run drift avenger events and be apart of video when are ready to do one. Ueno is not cheap and with good reason. He was the first one to extend his hand to my family and let my grandfather drift his lexus at SEMA in 2003. I find it really special and proud to be sponsoring Team Vertex USA.

Comment

This thread does not really need to be answered because you guys just continue to be disrespectful but along with stickers, we have a patch on his driving suit, a commitment to run drift avenger events and be apart of video when are ready to do one. Ueno is not cheap and with good reason. He was the first one to extend his hand to my family and let my grandfather drift his lexus at SEMA in 2003. I find it really special and proud to be sponsoring Team Vertex USA.
                Yea, sorry about that.. not really trying to start anything just wanted to stir the pot. good luck with all your endeavors.

Comment

• Please Drift Avengers...PIMP MY RIDE....
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by NNog View Post
                    Yea, sorry about that.. not really trying to start anything just wanted to stir the pot. good luck with all your endeavors.
                    Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
                      For every Action... there is a Reaction

Action = Drift Avengers coming in here making false accusations, then when getting called out on it, not playing friendly with the locals of this site

Reaction = people calling you out on your not so nice attitude...

if you guys did sign Ueno, more power to you... the point is, play nice and others will play nice. keep up the negativity and that is what you will get in return.

I am on here strictly to try and clear things up, never even posted on a forum before but I am trying to help make sense of all the madness that has been created. Ruth made accusations on solid grounds, unfortunately there are alot of things that go on in this industry that are hidden behind the curtains. I along with alot of other people have always kept their mouths shut about this stuff but I damn proud of Ruth for having the balls to speak out.

Comment

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                        i will personally hand over 1000 dollars to the person who will identify "CAVI MIKE".. he is a scared little girl who hides behind a picture.
                        you can send me a private message.
                        thank you.
                        Where I come from people get killed for ratting somebody out. With that being said good luck with the hunt. Ruth you gotta give respect to earn respect. At this point you havent earned your stripes...yet. If you really want to be accepted in the drifting community your just ganna have to shut up and take it like a champ. I am not fond of you as a person but I do respect what your doing to help out up and coming drivers. Just think of your drivers before you say anything you might regret.

Comment

• Lol

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                          I called you out like a man, asked for you to act like one and this is how you answer.
                          If your ganna call somebody out acting all brave and sh!t you do it in person not in the internet on some drifting forum.

Comment

• I know everyone on here is pissed about these accusations and what nots. We all want an apology or evidence for what the avengers have said, but heres the bottom line...

D1 and/or Bryan Rogers have NOT asked for an apology. That is who it is owed to. By now, we should all know that THEY are not going to apologize.

Should this persist, the only benefit out of this is that drift avengers is going to get more publicity. By us continuing to battle back and forth, nothing will be accomplished.

I have respect for the drivers (most of them), on that team, but I do not like the way that the management is being run.they are going to do what they want to do. you think some rich woman is going to listen to us?

regardless of if ruth( or the drift avengers), is right or wrong, Jbizzle (james) is only defending his family. You would do the same if your fam was in the same situation (right or wrong).

its seriously went from accusations and name calling, to flat out threats. its beyond stupid now.

Bottom line. they are going to do whatever they want. if it works, good. if not, they were warned. They chose that path, let them walk it.

Comment

Ruth made accusations on solid grounds, unfortunately there are alot of things that go on in this industry that are hidden behind the curtains. I along with alot of other people have always kept their mouths shut about this stuff but I damn proud of Ruth for having the balls to speak out.
                              It's not her place to say nor her right and when it comes to business, it's just plain unprofessional. This isn't politics, it's DRIFTING. You should never be proud of something like that.

Comment

• Even though this post is interesting to read. If i may make a suggestion to all the avengers. Just shut it. put all your money in the mouth and lock it up. Dr Z said he was a doer. In my experience the sayers always ruin it for the doers. All the time wasted on the post could have been effort marketing towards a more positive image. This post started out about a promo video. The video was just "ok". It didnt really tell a story or represent the avengers as it should have. Constructive criticism is intended to help one achieve their goals. so take it with a pinch of salt. Meaning to accept it but to maintain a degree of skepticism. This forum will give you its opinion but you have to back it with facts or its just hearsay. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope to see some more serious actions taken in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X