No announcement yet.

*Flash Options Fraud Victim Please Help*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, thats good to hear. And great that they are turning things around. I was promised my clip by the end of the month or I will get my clip, and half my money back, well there is only 10 days left, I'll keep you all posted

Comment

hmmm .... does this look fishy to you? the ONLY person with positive feedback is by a person with 3 posts and whos handle is H22Tech on a drift forum ... i think someone is a sleeper ....

Comment

I know, it may be hard to believe. But i'll asure you I'm not the sleeper you think I am. I'm a dutch Honda enthousiast as you can check on ClubEK and Clubcivic, I'm also a boardmember of a dutch civic club.

I just thought as everyone is posting there negative experiance with FO, a positieve message is support to guy's who are waiting for there parts or refund. To me FO kept there word and I think that should be said also.

Comment

Well the end of the month has arrived and no clip. But I did get a call from FO yesterday and an email reporting the bill of lading. The email they sent me wasnt the actual bill of lading, just the shipping company and the container ship number. After I called the company and learned this information they said they will call and let me know about arrival (ship gets in june 10) and billing... yeah.. billing. So I have to pay for shipping, again. But hopefully G---- will send my half my money back my way.

Comment

Good News! Today I took possesion of my clip. Looks pretty good and everything is there. The fenders a bit beat up, but thats ok because I have a good body guy. I just hope is runs. oh yeah.. 14 months tomorrow from when I ordered it. Keep that in mind when ordering from F.O. huh.. thats pretty funny F.O., imagine that? I didn't get my decals though.. bastards. I'll let you all know if it runs.

Comment

well ... at least you got it ... i know most people don't ever see their FO orders ..

Comment

Does anyone know the outcome from Joe_Black? get his stuff or did F.O..............f.o. another customer?

Comment

Sorry to bring up a really old thread, but does anyone know the outcome of "Joe Black" and is FlashOptions still owned and opperated in the same manner?

I just find it odd that there are tons of bad reports on them, yet somehow ... they are still around and still people are posting threads on other forums on how good of deals the people are ....

Makes me sad and angry!

Comment

Working...
                  X