No announcement yet.

PRO-AM Series HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good! I was planing to run the entire series anyway I just wanted to check if there were licenses for the winners. After all our goal is to hopefully get one Im looking foward to talking to my possible sponsors! Hope to be able to get the sponsor!

Comment

Originally posted by boxmod View Post
      to be license eligible perhaps, but if you dont "have" to drive 3. Some people only drove 1 this year.
      yea for sure, thats what I was getting at. no one can make you attend their events.

Comment

Originally posted by boxmod View Post
        to be license eligible perhaps, but if you dont "have" to drive 3. Some people only drove 1 this year.
        Jason is right, you have the eligibility as a ProAm to send your top4 drivers (if they are ready) to the ProAm All Star event at the last Formula D which should be the same thing this year.

Like I tell all my drivers just because you are top 4 in points in a series doesnt mean you are ready. I actually recomended a couple of my guys to run ProAm again and show that they are dominant in a series before moving on. That doesnt mean they cant drive elsewhere to gain more expierience.

My website for ProAM is mdudrift.com and it should be updated soon with more information on the 2012 season along with the scheudle. We are waiting to finalize what we will be doing and talking to our sponsors as well to make everything work. I also run event with driftindy.com which are more local, fun, and practice.

Comment

Working...
        X