first autocross attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first autocross attempt

here are some screen shots of my own, not the game, but hey, they're still awsome, im driving the white subaru svx, my friend was driving his bmw z3.....

(above) everyone that went, im on the right(bodacious sideburns *giggles*), jon is on the john(kid with bmw z3) and chase in the middle he drives an audi a4.....

john is insane btw....

me with my helmet that looks a lot like a stormtrooper's....

john and the z3...

it was a great day and the very next day i won 20 bux from my dad for beating his time and got fourth place in g stock on a different course, it was great, and i got a ton of compliments on the svx too.

wassup giggle.... ill just call you chops from now on lol..... did you play the online racing simulator " live for speed "???

Comment

Rock on..
      track time is track time

Comment

i did play live for speed, and still do, actually thats why i said "here are my screen shots, not the game but they're still cool" because i originally posted it on a lfs forum and just copied it, but forgot about that, are you hoosier?

Comment

lol... ya its me....*giggles* i havnt played lfs for about 3 months now ive been too busy working on my real drift car... i had my first drifting event in Indianapolis a few weeks ago and will be televised on ESPN Sept 22nd i was only an amature of course.. and they only recorded one run of me... which was also my very 1st drift attempt ever lol.... if you see a red s13 hatch with black rims drifting with its windshield wipers on.. it was me lol

Comment

nice, i'll have to check it out when its one, yea im into autocross, and the day after those pics were taken they had a vote on who wanted to drive the next day, so there was another event monday and my dad was there and he got way into as well, now we're probably going to go find a project rwd car for autocross since the svx cannot be modified, we're probably going to go with a starion/conquest...

Comment

You will not be disappointed with the Starion. Hit me up if you ever need advice for dialing in whether for auto-x or drift.

I also know you from LFS! I'm also known as liberalswine...

Comment

o yea hey! well for a starion i gotta find one first, but once that happens im not sure where to go with it, im still even considering a 1st gen rx7 so we'll see where it goes.....

Comment

Working...
                X