No announcement yet.

*Flash Options Fraud Victim Please Help*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have contacted a lawyer in Malaysia, hopefully i can get my money back.
    Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 11:37 AM.

Comment

you (the integra dude) should think about bringing them to court. Someone has to be running the site. Whoever it is needs to really stop. I hate scams and I wish people didnt have to do that to make money. Only if wishes came true huh. It sucks getting frigged out of 7k thats alot of money to be messing with in the first place bro. sorry to hear about your problem.

same thing happend to me with carsponcorships.com only a lot less money.

Comment

its really hard/impossiblish to sue a company in malaysia

Comment

I'd just take it as a loss because you won't be able to do anything about them since they are in another country.

I've never heard of anyone trying to do this but how about contacting the U.S. Embassy in Malaysia? See what they have to say regarding this issue, just a suggestion.

Comment

sorry to hear about your loss bro but for $7000 i would not forget about it. i would fly over there and whoop some malaysian *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!!

this has got to be the biggest amount of money i have seen scammed ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by streetfame
              sorry to hear about your loss bro but for $7000 i would not forget about it. i would fly over there and whoop some malaysian *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!!

this has got to be the biggest amount of money i have seen scammed ever!!!

yeah and that's just on person ... i'm sure we all can name about 2-4 people that's been scammed by them. what i find amazing is that there is sooo much bad press out there and people just don't do the research and are still getting hammerd by these guys. i know 2 guys that were members on driftcentral.com that got hit by these guys for around 2K with no results back. i bet flashoptions has dinged over 200K or more in scams in past year. big problem is that being from another country, there is little that can be done about them. i'm sure the company is a shell and that the "owners" are just made-up/fictious names. really sucks to see people get screwed like that. i did business with andy's autosport last year and they screwed me over big time as well. thankfully they are an american company, so it was easy to get my money back. i just turned them in to the fraud division on my card.

but yeah ... this is whack .

Comment

I finally got caught him on MSN IM. I will be posing up our conversation to show how much of a crook F-------- really is.
                Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I finally got a lawyer to take the case. I just spoke with G---- over MSN IM and i will post the conversation to let you all see the lies.
                  Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Cool! Keep us posted on this! Very interesting........

Comment

yeah can't wait to see what he has to say ....

Comment

Sorry fellas I had to edit this for legal matters.
                        Last edited by Joe_black; 01-02-2006, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Crazy.....this is getting interesting.....hope outcome to you jb

Comment

wow ... so what's the status now? and let me get this straight ...

gavin owns flashoption or is he a contract worker for them or something? and mr. black what shop do you own if i may ask as well?

Comment

Allegedly this is preliminary info but my legal council is working on this info currently,
                              G---- owns the rights to F-------, but has silent partners. I am in the process of opening up a small engine house here in Arizona, and worked with many engine brokers. I have worked with G---- multiple times, but this deal went sour. I basically wanted you all to see the truth behind his company.
                              Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Bill of Lading just hit my hands. I will keep you all posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X