Lone Star Drift Round 4 at Texas Motor Speedway Nascar Track! 12/4/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Star Drift Round 4 at Texas Motor Speedway Nascar Track! 12/4/2011

I am extremely proud to present Round 4 of the Lone Star Drift Series. The event will be held at Texas Motor Speedway, on the Nascar infield road course. The track has nice pavement, a fun layout, and this should be an awesome event! This will be the end of our points series, and we will find out who earns one of our 4 Formula Drift 2012 licenses.

Registration for competing drifters: Paypal $150 plus 3% or use the personal transfer button, and send it to erinshill at gmail.com. Include your full name, your contact info, and the type of car you are driving.

Registration for noncompeting drifters is the exact same but only send $99.

1. There will be a registration cap for this event, probably between 30-40 drifters, that includes both competing and non competing. Registration must be done online before December 1st. If you want a spot, I suggest you do it quickly, once they are gone they are gone. I already have people that have preregistered for the event, so don't wait too long.

2. All cars that want to tandem at this event need a full cage with door bars. Cars which do not want to tandem do not need a cage, but convertibles will need at least a roll bar which the drivers head sits below just to drive. All drivers must have a helmet, and all cars must pass a simple safety inspection. No cars may leak fluids on the track. Please refer to this for safety requirements http://fabricatedmotorsports.com/crap/USD%20Tech%20Form.pdf

3. All drivers MUST make it to the drivers meeting, if you miss the drivers meeting you will not be allowed to drive. This event is going to take a massive amount of coordination to pull off, and it will be necessary to have you at the drivers meeting.

4. There will be plenty of track time for everyone, and we will run the track in multiple layouts throughout the day.

--------------

The Status Quo Car Show will take place at the venue the same day at the same time. For more info please contact http://www.importedperformance.com

--------------

There will be 4 x 20 minute road racing sessions as well, with 10 driver spots. The cost will be $85 to drive. If you would like a spot, please register by sending the money to erinshill at gmail.com and include all your contact info and name, as well as car type. No cage is required, you must have a helmet and pass a simple safety inspection.

-----------

Thanks to our sponsors:

Formula Drift ProAm - Spec Clutches - Nevrslo - Kenda Tires - NonStopTuning - Enjuku Racing - Underground grfx

Where can I catch your guys leader board Aaron?

Comment

http://www.fabricatedmotorsports.com/2011_Points.html

Comment

Working...
      X