Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now i gotta drive this pos till it sells lol j/k

Comment

just to update, i have all the parts still, plus a 96 front end, so let me know, i dont really need any of this stuff so help me clean up.

Comment

Do you have the front seats for sale? How much and what condition are they in? E-mail me, wheelspin18@yahoo.com im interested.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePerformance
          make a offer, i dont really know how much they go for so just gimme a reasonable offer.
          I''ll give you $30 for the power steering pump. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Hey, I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY interested in the dash and headlights. Haha, I need them badly. Are you willing to part out just the passenger headlight and passenger cornerlight? Also, is there anything wrong with them? I can pick them up this week if you're available, I live in Stockton, which is around 45 minutes away. Email me at tehluckinator at gmail dot com. Thanks.

P.S. Also forgot, do you have a zenki grille up for sale?

Comment

email sent, i need to get rid of these parts people, anyone want some gray s14 cloth seats, let me know i got a bunch of stuff just sitting around.

Comment

is it a ka24de or sr20det if it is a ka24 i need the water pump pulley in a bad way or if a sr20det w/p pulley will fit it i still need it...how much you want for it????

Comment

i also need a alternator and water pump if you will part with them

Comment

Do you still have the power steering pump available?

Comment

Yo, my e-mail is all messed up for some reason, i can't login or w/e.......So could you e-mail me at mpower319@yahoo.com lol, i'm interested in the s14 seats.

Comment

HEY WHAT UP. i need ur sunroof , how much shipped to nj?
                        and that dash still for sale?

Comment

well i have a moonroof, but not a sunroof. Ill sell the whole thing for 100$ and i dunno about shipping to nj i need a zip code, and the dash is for sale but i have a few offers for 350 so let me know. thanks

Comment

I really need a power steering pump for my car. Please let me know if you have it.

Comment

Do you have pictures of the dash? Also, are you willing to part out just the passenger side headlight and cornerlight. If the deal goes through, I can pick up this weekend.

Comment

yeah i have a extra power steering pump for 50$ , and ill try to get some pics of the dash today and i dont really wanna sell the headlights seperately id sell both headlights with the corners for 200. Im only gonna take the dash out if your seriously intrested tho so let me know. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X