Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by s13/350z
    If this has already been answered you can post hte link

So how did you get started in PRO drifting and what steps did it take or should a newbie take?
    Get Formula D Rule Book.

Prep car to pass tech

Go to Formula D licensing qualifing event....

Comment

• JR.... i know its kinda late but who was ur favorite driver to meet/ teach at the Grip Vs. Drift event???? i saw the coverage on Redline and u looked pumped!!!!!

John Breslin

Comment

• Originally posted by s13/350z View Post
        If this has already been answered you can post hte link

So how did you get started in PRO drifting and what steps did it take or should a newbie take?

How about you start by coming to events around you. I live in Houston, and have been drifting at the DailyDrifter events for over 3 years and i have never seen you out at an event that i know of. Youll never make it without a lot of seat time.

My question for JR, how did you get to be such a cool dude? haha Thanks for the cameo in the DA vid too man, I almost died when i saw my crappy little car in there. See Ya.

Comment

• Hey JR have you plastered China with DA symbols yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by s13vert View Post
            JR.... i know its kinda late but who was ur favorite driver to meet/ teach at the Grip Vs. Drift event???? i saw the coverage on Redline and u looked pumped!!!!!

John Breslin

All the drivers were cool. If I had to pick favorites I would definately say Kasey Kahyne, Greg biffle and bill elliot. they are all rad dudes and we keep in touch. That event was rad. I never have been a huge nascar fan buta after going to see them race that weekend I have a huge respect for them and there teams.

JR

from China
            www.driftalliance.com
            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
              Hey JR have you plastered China with DA symbols yet?
              Duhhhhhhhhh....check out my website www.vaughngittin.com or captainclutchkick.com for pics
              www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• J.R,
                Do you think you'll be back in the states for Indy Drift Revolution on Oct 21 or maybe know who'll be attending from DA?

Comment

• Hey man, what size tires/wheels do you generally run on your stang?

Comment

• 255/40/18 and 275 or 295-35 18.

How things going for you?
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Working...
                    X