Ask RYAN HAMPTON Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo hows it going and greetings from unknown place called Darwin Australia

I'm going to ask you this question as you were the one that introduced it.
    Now the other day I was out browsing though dvds, mainly though the anime, option dvd's, best motor, high octane, hyper street, mischief and some other Di released titles...
    regardless of that i found D/A's Bad as hell dvd and blindly proceeded to buy it other having bought many other dvd with you guys in them eg. ruthless drift

what i found disappointing was the the amount of or lack of footage that was on the dvd of you guys carving up Pikes Peak, as it was also mixed in with a drift day as well. i would of thought if yous had at lest stuck in a full minute of you guys just burning the hill it would of made the dvd a lot better. any ways each to there own, i don't really know if you or any other members had control over the editing of that section. as it went from you talking about the hill, to 2 little bit of the hill then more drift day footage and then little bits of the hill was put in between.

but yea as expected the footage was awesome, sound track was a sweet as, you guys just set it off or as i say "just F@#%ING OFF TAP!". and me and my mates had a good laugh or 2 at the bonus material.

so cheers from the "amateur drifter" ie me I sux lol (theres stuff all drifting up here cos theres no club and I is on a uni student budget )

So keep going OFF TAP, I'm sure your inspiration to others out there
    Last edited by S13/R32; 04-14-2007, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• SlideNRide - I am not sure of any shop that will donate space. We did have a problem with axle hop on the Camaro when you would use the ebrake. As far as spring rates that is relative to your suspension setup or system. What are you going to use? Leaf Spring, truck arm, 4 link? I would go 4 link....

Red Vette - The problem it sounds like you are having is dampers. I do not have wheel hop in my Vette on launch.

Snow Drifter- Go with the F Body!!!

S13/R32 - I wish we had more fottage from there as well. The problem was we only had a few cameras and a few turns...So we only had very few minutes of footage there and we used probably 95% of it.

Thanks!
      Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

• Hello,

Ryan, thats a wicked corvette you have!

-Mike

Comment

Working...
        X