Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james bondurant is a back stabber

Chris.. I own the Drift Avengers and have put a ton of money into my faith in James Bondurant. He has stabbed me in the back and deserted the team because he is a coward. He gave us no warning and now I dont know if I should hire a new driver to finish the season in my car. please give me some advice. I only got into this to help James fulfill his dream, and even paid thousands just to buy him his license. he couldnt qualify on his own.
    thank you
    Ruth

Comment

• buy me my license and I will come drive for you. I am sure I couldn't do worse since I would actually be driving and not stabbing........

Comment

• How bad is it?

I saw you put the tail into the wall in Vegas....Very nice recovery by the way. I did not get to see you Z afterwords I am hoping it is ok...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnie Fraz View Post
          I saw you put the tail into the wall in Vegas....Very nice recovery by the way. I did not get to see you Z afterwords I am hoping it is ok...
          Yeah it wasnt too bad... We got the car fixed and ran it at the Portland Team Drift event last weekend.

Ruth... i sent you a message
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Working...
          X