• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY GOD... ALEX You gota long story...

Matt.

Comment

how did you get noticed and where ???

Comment

wow, thanx dude. i guess we're kinda alike i try to do burnouts or get sideways when i get the chance to. 14 sec moped huh? not even my honda can do that. lmao

Comment

wow that took my along time to read haha

Question- Would you compete in a miata?

Comment

Alex if you ever decide on making exhuasts or any other type of devices to boost performance, I'm in. I wouldn't mind dropping 5 bills to support you and your business.

Matt.

Comment

wow we now sound like the media and popozaros! anyway 1 more question. what's your fav car, alex?

Comment

case
                I think something is wrong with your car. Maybe the power sterring pump is shot or the rack is bad. Cant really say on here but if i had a chance to drive both your car and the fc then maybe i could tell you why.

nedinic,
                Noticed? Not sure what to say, lets just say when drifting had its first competitions, i was a regular to be top 3 so the more media that noticed drifting, i was also noticed.

Craftsman,
                If you notice the businesses that make money in the auto industry are the ones that specialize in something but in one thing, say oil changes, tires, service centers like dealerships, carbs, intakes, manifolds.
                I specialize in suspension and untill i become successful and make money at it, i wil not stray from dealing only in suspension.

Ripper,
                My favorite car is the AE86 but if i could afford one, a 996 GT2 is a close second.
                BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

hey alex tell us when you hit the mountainside on the touge going 90 mph.........i read it in a magazine
                  did you get hurt bad thanks

Comment

drift matic,
                    The high speed wrecks i got into where in my old sc300, first one was at about 70, then we fixed it 2k later and I crashed again, just a bit worse at about 100, rolled the car, and got a DUI with that one. I havent run touge since. Not sure if i should post this but here are a couple pics of what the car looked like after each crash.

I dont like to show these pictures, but maybe by showing them, some of you may reconcider pushing too hard when you go to touge. This is what happens when you make a mistake.
                    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                      case
                      I think something is wrong with your car. Maybe the power sterring pump is shot or the rack is bad. Cant really say on here but if i had a chance to drive both your car and the fc then maybe i could tell you why.
                      Sorry about that, I guess I wasn't clear, the FC is my car, the hachi I drove was a friend's. Where do you live? The car is in the shop right now, it's getting rebuilt, ported, new housings, 8-point cage, lexan rear hatch, and a lot more. It'll be in and out after the cage and rebuild is done, but I'd be happy to let you drive it after the break-in. I'm also not sure where you'd drive it at, since the only events I've done besides Buttonwillow are the NADA/Hankook Tire Drift Competitions here in Vegas, unless there's an event in California in the next couple months you'll be at.

Also, how was the D1GP Driver's Search today? I hope all went well.

Comment

DAYAMN, ALEX!

Comment

Alex, can you descibe some of your practice methods for drifting?

Comment

i have a question.
                            why are the best US drifters no better than the average 18 yr old street drifter here in Japan. This is a serious question, because i have watched videos of drifters in the US and they look no better than myself and my friends, both American and Japanese. Do we have better equipment, ie cars? It dosnt make sense to me. Were here in Japan street chain drifting, entering corners on the STREET at over 60mph withen feet of eachother in complete control and in the US it looks like everyone is flopping around. Whats the deal?

Comment

case
                              The ae86's are alot easier to drive then the FC. I still say something is wrong with your car or the setup you have and i would have to drive it to tell you what it was.

Ripper
                              tell me about it, that second crash costed me 15k after the dui and crap. Never do that again. The first crash i laughed off, the second, well i was laughing that i was still alive but it really killed my confidence and my bank account.

my 1 88 u,
                              The best way to practice is just to practice. Everyone has a different way of learning. A good teacher always helps.

allblackS14,
                              You yourself sound young and jelous that there is more publicity for drifters here then the average kid in japan who may be better than most drifters here. Maybe im wrong, but the way you asked that question seemed that way. Anyway, to answer your question, drifting is new here and we do not have the cars or parts that japan does, also, in japan you can practice on the streets every night, most here will see one event a month max, way different learning curve, plus most never get to run tandom till they hit a competition. Our mountain roads also suck pretty bad, I havent found one good set of drift turns in cali that i didnt have to worry about cops. In japan, you guys dont get the harassment we have here.

Comment

in regard to touge drifting, what do you think the difference is between that and track drifting? personally, i always felt that because you were drifting in such a dangerous situation that you would never go "full-out" on the touge, but being on the track you know you can try new things (which is what seems to be the best way to make quick progress, aside from seat time). what's your opinion on the differences between touge and track drifting?

Comment

Working...
                                X