No announcement yet.

Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you thinking about swaping a sr20 into your fd?

anwere wuestion, ok, go!

Comment

I know this is completely non-car related, but what bands are you into.

Comment

Originally posted by driftex
        hey tony,
        i've got about $10,000 to spend on a drift car, but i cant decide what to do with it. here are my ideas
        -toyota cressida with a 2.5 turbo supra engine
        -mazda rx-7 fc turbo (where can a dude get some rods for an fc?)
        -'89 240 with a c18det
        -'89 240 with sr20det
        -'00 wrx coverted to rwd
        if you have got any suggestions let me know.
        thanks

Hey, i think that the cressida would be a sweet street car, but you will probably have some trouble finding parts like suspension, and diff, etc

The FC is a very good drift car for the money, and a good car to learn on, you can get rod ends here http://www.supernow.co.jp/shop/main.php?ID=SHOP
        Thats what i have on my FC, i have a buddy that imports them, they give you something like 14 degrees MORE steering angle,

A series 4 FC turbo, with intake, full exhaust and FCD will make something like 230whp, which is good for learning, and tein makes a cheap suspension, and it comes with a clutch type diff, i think its great bang for the buck, another car that is underused in the states, is the MK3 supra turbo, its a good car, and the motor is relatively strong and cheap to upgrade, it's also a good option, find something you like, and stick with it, even if it is a little more difficult to find parts for... its worth it if you want something unique...
        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

SD touge,
          I am toying with the idea of putting an SR20det into my FD for next year, but it's still up in the air, a well tuned rotary can be very powerful, and reliable... so we'll have to see what happens with engine sponsors, etc....

Madmax
          i listen to rock and roll,
          murder city devils
          johnny cash
          black halos
          metallica
          judas priest
          at the gates

stuff like that??

www.driftalliance.com
          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

What's a better movie, Bullet or Bullit??

Do you like Justin Timberlake more or JC Chavez?

Can I sleep in your bed (no touching) Wed. night?

Comment

Tony - Im wearing your underwear right now. they are dkny. You must have left them when you had sex with that girl in my bed at the old place. They are awesome. I miss you.

Also, Motley Crue is playing in philly March 4th. They are probably playing in LA too like a million times. But it should be cool.

Comment

was up tony,... im the person with the red hatch at motorex the one that was driving... how come when you guys take ross out you dont take me!!? he tells me its fun,...

Comment

thanks for the info on the FC. how hard was it to swap in the sr20det on your FC and is it worth it? do you guys plan on bring any drift events up to Minnesota? it would be way sweet to see some good drifting up here.

Comment

Sweet. I am more into straight up punk rock stuff like the Ramones and the Clash. Judas Priest and Iron Maiden are pretty sweet though.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                      What's a better movie, Bullet or Bullit??
                      they are both pretty stupid, but i guess bullet, since tupac is in it

Do you like Justin Timberlake more or JC Chavez?
                      i have no idea who JC chavez is, so justin timberlake

Can I sleep in your bed (no touching) Wed. night?
                      yessir, but watch the hands!

www.driftalliance.com
                      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Barker
                        Tony - Im wearing your underwear right now. they are dkny. You must have left them when you had sex with that girl in my bed at the old place. They are awesome. I miss you.

Yeah, that was awesome, that girl has some kind of fat invisibility cloak, i didn't know she was fat till she was naked, it ruled

Also, Motley Crue is playing in philly March 4th. They are probably playing in LA too like a million times. But it should be cool.
                        awesome
                        i just checked the tickets for LA go on sale on monday, they better play the old awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Drift Alliance; 12-07-2004, 10:55 PM.

www.driftalliance.com
                        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by ferny
                          was up tony,... im the person with the red hatch at motorex the one that was driving... how come when you guys take ross out you dont take me!!? he tells me its fun,...

Um, i have no idea???? tell ross to bring you along next time he's in town, and we'll all go out and party

www.driftalliance.com
                          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by driftex
                            thanks for the info on the FC. how hard was it to swap in the sr20det on your FC and is it worth it? do you guys plan on bring any drift events up to Minnesota? it would be way sweet to see some good drifting up here.
                            no problem, i woudn't recommend trying to swap in an SR into an FC unless you are really experienced with fabrication, it needs all custom mounts, custom driveshaft, tons of wiring etc, its not really worth it, i would stick with the 13bt with basic mods, and try to keep it from exploding... and i have no idea if we are doing any events in the minnesota area but it would be sweet, i've never been to that part of the country...

www.driftalliance.com
                            www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by madmax13
                              Sweet. I am more into straight up punk rock stuff like the Ramones and the Clash. Judas Priest and Iron Maiden are pretty sweet though.
                              i love the ramones! and the clash are awesome too,
                              that list was just of the top of my head, i'm into like black flag, and the refused, and afi and tiger army, social d and nine million other bands....

www.driftalliance.com
                              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

haha Tony.
                                Refused kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.
                                one of my Refused CD's broke in half in my last car accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X