Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions for my SR?

hey guys,

im putting my Redtop in on saturday, but kinda dont wanna spend the cash for a full exhaust, and im Def. not gonna rice it and just do a muffler. How well would an Apexi N1 muffler with a custom straight pipe exhaust fair? as long as i keep it 3" all the way it should run fine, right? i couldnt see a problem with it, but maybe you guys can. thanks!
    -carlos

Should be fine, but it will be loud.

Comment

yea it will be very load and kinda get anoying after a while but if you like the engine sound you will like it, also you probably will get pulled over for load DB.

Comment

You can run it on the stock exhaust but you'll choke off some power. But I hear the RS*R ExMag Catback is really good. By all accounts you get all the power gains you want from an aftermarket exhaust but it's quiet when you're cruising. It'll growl nicely when you open the throttle but it won't drone when you're on the highway. Check it out.

B-Wurm

Comment

I'm running a 92 red top with bored out can and the ex mag gt2 on my car w/out the silencer its not that loud compared to the straight pipe hondas.. and with teh silencer its almost like a normal car.. The turbo doesn't make the car that loud.

Comment

I sell a compleat turbo back exhaust system for s13s and s14s for $360, includes a 3 inch down pipe, and full 3 inch system, with muffler. I have used them on several customer cars, and they sound great, not rice at all. email me, if you are interested (clint@trackreadyperformance.net)

Comment

thanks for all the help guys, but i ended up just buying a blitz downpipe, and going with an invidia cat back system. thanks again though.

Comment

Working...
              X