Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No prob dude! glad it helped... we are all noobs at some point!

Edit: I just noticed that my poll was messed up... the last thing was supposed to say "Yeah, It was..... " Not "Yeah, I was..."
    Last edited by VertigoEpidemic; 08-22-2004, 08:38 PM.

Comment

i thought i seen all those techniqes on a other web page somewhere

Comment

They are all over the place. Like a said I looked them up. Did the searching for the new kids. I'm a new kid too though, so I learned some to as I went along.

Comment

once i read the whole thing its going to be helpful just watch

Comment

thnx im a uber-noob and that was quite a helpful post

Comment

Great information, thanks guys.

Comment

SIGS

Ummm, this may be a bad place to put it. But where do you get those sick icons of the cartoon looking RX7s, SILVIAS and such? I've seen them on so many drifting forums, but where do I go to get them? I want an icon of a black 180sx/240sx, but don't know where they are. Please help me out a little. =)

Comment

SEARCH!

SEARCH!

SEARCH!

Comment

Thnx alot for your help buddy, I am new by the way

Comment

Thanks!

Thank you! That cleared up a lot of questions I had.

Comment

thanx for the tips

Comment

hey i dont want to be a drift pro or anything but i just bout a 1987 corolla ae86 SR5 and and i was going to take it back behind an air por thirs plenty of room and no cops but can i flip i herd all of the ae86 are good for drifting but im going to tri drifting it stock i dont want to flip plz can anyone tell me if thire a chance of it happaning email me plz asap shairegonzalez@sbcglobal.net ty very much

Comment

Which engine is better for my s14 if i want to drift? The sr20 or the rb25?

Comment

wow!

this should have been a real easy site to find but i took me a while. I merely came up with it by looking into a drift event for a person i only know thru internet chat. anyway, sorry to see only one whole post for 2005 and a few for 2006 and 2007.

im a noob at drifting. the team i get out with are mostly doing some parking lot things but moving away from that and getting into the real track events for mostly beginners. azdrift.com is the site that takes you to az350z.com.

here in phoenix there are quite a few people getting serious about moddin their cars. i suppose i am that way too.

i just wanted to introduce myself. i got an 06 350z. not sure if im drifting it
                              yet cuz i am thinking more of a noobie car to bang up to get some skills going.

for know i got the domain mydriftcar.com anyway.

peace,
                              Ron

Comment

You forgot a pretty good drift technique... It's actually a counter drift. When there is a long sweeping corner where you think you should drift, don't. Find a gutter on the inside of the corner and put your inside tires in the gutter. This way your tires will hold the lateral G's as you go through the corner at high speed.

Note, it will really tear away at your tires, so do it only when you really need to.

Comment

Working...
                                X