Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention new drifters and beginners...

Are you new to drifting? Do you get flamed on message board for simply asking questions and trying to learn more about drifting?? Visit www.fourtendrift.com We are always glad to answer questions you may have and if we cant answer them we will steer you in the right direction. Sign up for our forums, we dont flame people out to seek info, we help them.

Lol,
    cool bro, I'll check it out. thanks

Comment

STOP SPAMMING.

this is the second post I have seen here for your site. Also, drifting.com has a WHOLE section devoted to helping newcomers to drifting, so they won't get flamed here.

Because of your spamming efforts, I will never look at your site, and there are likely a lot more that feel the same.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm
        STOP SPAMMING.

this is the second post I have seen here for your site. Also, drifting.com has a WHOLE section devoted to helping newcomers to drifting, so they won't get flamed here.

Because of your spamming efforts, I will never look at your site, and there are likely a lot more that feel the same.
        I snuck around a bit.. You're not missing much

Comment

haha, good... thanks.

Comment

Lol what do you mean no flamming eh?
            This forum is filled with spam and flame! Lol...

Comment

Hi, I'm Steve. Do you know what "nemesis" means? "A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent." Personified in this case by an 'orrible prick: me.

You guys only have 33 members and no racing experience that I can tell. We, on the other hand, have a bunch of pro drifters(Alex P, Calvin Wan, Chris Forsberg, Christian Rado, etc), a driver who led an Indy race from the first lap to the last lap(Ryan Hampton), and Malcolm, who's been racing in the SCCA for a while now. Not to mention Drift for Food, MR, 180fan, NiteKids,*Edit: Tuner* and SMC. The most technical post you have about S13s is "S13 stereo wires." We talk about slip angles, brake disc and pad construction and composition, and other technical subjects. I guess the point of this post is "bugger off."
              Last edited by GRiDRaceTech; 08-31-2004, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                Hi, I'm Steve. Do you know what "nemesis" means? "A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent." Personified in this case by an 'orrible prick: me.

You guys only have 33 members and no racing experience that I can tell. We, on the other hand, have a bunch of pro drifters(Alex P, Calvin Wan, Chris Forsberg, Christian Rado, etc), a driver who led an Indy race from the first lap to the last lap(Ryan Hampton), and Malcolm, who's been racing in the SCCA for a while now. Not to mention Drift for Food, MR, 180fan, NiteKids, and SMC. The most technical post you have about S13s is "S13 stereo wires." We talk about slip angles, brake disc and pad construction and composition, and other technical subjects. I guess the point of this post is "bugger off."
                You forgot about me

I've been to Skip Barber, Local and SCCA Auto-X, Track Events, and Drift Days

Thanks GRID

Comment

Happy now?

Comment

wow cool, all the cars on the homepage are rollin on stock wheels. Just something I noticed and laughed my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off at. Maybe the driver of the white one is Takumi.

Comment

Happy now?

Comment

You have threads about slip angles? Most of the threads i happen to see here are "which rims should i buy because im an undeciding *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*." Or how about " is the ebay intake really gonna give me another 20 hp". And since YOU have soo many "real"drifters on here anyway, do you own them. What do YOU do. JR Gittin lives 10 minutes up the street from me but just cause he doesnt post on our board does that mean we have never went out drifting together. We dont spend time talking about slip angles and drift lines or the new OPTION VIDEO scene cause were out drifting. Now I see you posted michael knight now wheres the rest of your heroes like urkel, and ponch from chips oh and i cant forget about the ghostbusters. I know youve got some laying around from your last *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* session when you were talking to your ultra cool JDM e-girlfriends. If your around baltimore and feel the need to talk trash sign up for the forums. Other wise STFU K thanks.

Comment

Hi steve, Im mike do you know what a "nerd" is. A nerd is you steve. You are not cool steve. No one cares that you can read the dictionary steve. Hug my nuts steve. Thank you steve.

Comment

You guys only have 33 members and no racing experience that I can tell. We, on the other hand, have a bunch of pro drifters(Alex P, Calvin Wan, Chris Forsberg, Christian Rado, etc), a driver who led an Indy race from the first lap to the last lap(Ryan Hampton), and Malcolm, who's been racing in the SCCA for a while now. Not to mention Drift for Food, MR, 180fan, NiteKids,*Edit: Tuner* and SMC. The most technical post you have about S13s is "S13 stereo wires." We talk about slip angles, brake disc and pad construction and composition, and other technical subjects. I guess the point of this post is "bugger off."
                            Hi Steve, When you say we, do you mean you hang out and know these guys? Yea this site would be pretty lame if even the pro's couldnt find it. With a domain name like drifting.com I would hope some pro's would get on and post. As for racing experience, we as a team have only 5 members on our roster and have just as much if not more experience then the rest of the real drifters out there, we practice at LEAST once a week for about 4-6 hours, and have been at it for well over 2 years now. We have even had pro's (JR Gittin and friends) come out and get sideways with us, so dont tell me about pro drivers... You might talk to them online but we drive with them! About you talking about slip angles and brake discs and such, good for you, while your talking about drifting, we are out there doing it. So if anyone should bugger off, it should be the fake *Censored**Censored**Censored* fwd people like yourself.

Comment

To Dorifto180 and bmoredrift,

So you guys aren't about flaming on your site, but you seem to enjoy coming on this forum and talking sh!t.

Comment

Working...
                              X