WANTED! Driftcar for All Star and Ikaten 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED! Driftcar for All Star and Ikaten 07

hello, my name is Joep de Kort, promotor of Xtreme Drift. Since 2004 we organise a Benelux championship in Europe. Our 2006 and 2007 champ is XD Driftmaster Remmo Niezen; he is the man to beat in Europe at the moment. Txs to Chiaki Goto from D1GP USA XD can sent his champion to the ALL STAR,, but we also want to do the Ikaten and hopefully the D1GP the FINAL.

We are looking for a good reliable, but also a competative driftcar to rent for those 3 days. Everything is arranged, but renting a driftcar seems to be a problem. At the moment our guy Alain from AVB SPORTS is on his way to the SEMA, so hopefully he is able to speak to the right guy.

My question is: if anybody has or knows a good driftcar for rent, please don't hesitate to contact me by email

with kind regards,
    Joep de Kort
    joep@xtremedrift.com
    General Manager
    Xtreme Drift
    Last edited by Xtreme Drift; 10-31-2007, 04:56 AM.

If you havent call

McKinney motor sports

951-304-9300

Or Signal Auto

310 787 0505

I'm pretty sure both these shops have spare car they wont be competing in next month...

Comment

I mailed 3 weeks with Mack Mckinney, no car availble unfortenatly, so I will contact Signal asap

txs for the advice and in the mean time, keep inform me about rental cars please!

Comment

Working...
      X