D1GP WHAT's GOING ON?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    The "N" word wasnt the only thing that was deleted.....

That isn't a automatic edit...

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored*

see the difference

at it wasn't a automatic edit before a team owner stepped owner stepped in and had words with a mod or admin

like i said, its a good and bad disposition

Says who???

no team owner contacted us directly and yes it was not an automatic edit

if your entire post was deleted is was because we were not going to waste the time cleaning up your mess

again if your statement was true then a lot more would have been chopped from that thread and you know it

Comment

yea it was nice to see Toshiki Yoshioka take the win at Vegas...

Comment

Originally posted by pita bread View Post
        no team owner contacted us directly and yes it was not an automatic edit

if your entire post was deleted is was because we were not going to waste the time cleaning up your mess

again if your statement was true then a lot more would have been chopped from that thread and you know it
        So why was the sentence edited and not just the word

Even if Eddie didn't contact the site things were only changed after he stated he didn't like my statement (which was a blatant joke)....

I don't have a problem with editing, ain't that big of a deal.

I don't have a problem with the forums regulating in favor teams and organizers, it keeps organizers coming back to give us regular guys important information. Then again it kinda keeps us from giving the proper feedback with which a forum is kinda for.

Same thing happened in the nick hogan thread, got warned for expressing my disgust for a man who is actually serving jail time right now.

But then again... just the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          So why was the sentence edited and not just the word

Even if Eddie didn't contact the site things were only changed after he stated he didn't like my statement (which was a blatant joke)....

I don't have a problem with editing, ain't that big of a deal.

I don't have a problem with the forums regulating in favor teams and organizers, it keeps organizers coming back to give us regular guys important information. Then again it kinda keeps us from giving the proper feedback with which a forum is kinda for.

Same thing happened in the nick hogan thread, got warned for expressing my disgust for a man who is actually serving jail time right now.

But then again... just the Internet

And the award for biggest "FANBOY" goes too.................

Comment

calm down guys... it's only drifting!

and back on topic - D1 never had a season to start with. It's like saying your retired when you never worked a day to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post

and back on topic - D1 never had a season to start with. It's like saying your retired when you never worked a day to begin with.
              Terry! How the hell you been? Its George man...

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post

That's exactly what I said a couple of days ago. They're canceling an event that was never scheduled in the first place. Then turn around and blame it on Formula D for scheduling an event one week prior to their unscheduled event. WTF

I really hope D1 comes back to the US in 2009. Hopefully D1's new management team will find a way to co-exist with Formula D. Instead of trying to "one-up" or "outdo" Formula D, they should simply provide an alternative to Formula D. They have enough followers here to succeed.
                In my opinion, that's the only way D1 will survive in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift View Post
                  Terry! How the hell you been? Its George man...
                  Hey George how the heck are you man! I am currently in China driving for Team Toyo China in the Asian Pacific Drift Open series. I am happy to be a driver again and get away from some of the politics of management. I have an event in Shanghai on Sept 28th. I get to compete against guys from New Zealand, Japan, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc. .... It is awesome!

That's exactly what I said a couple of days ago. They're canceling an event that was never scheduled in the first place. Then turn around and blame it on Formula D for scheduling an event one week prior to their unscheduled event.
                  Yeah I totally agree with you there. Maybe in 2003 D1 had a chance to rule in the USA but FD has taken the lead and never looked back. I think it's great that a few D1 drivers have migrated to the FD series. It shows that there is true discontent among some of the D1 drivers about the politics of their series.

Comment

as a fan. i dont care which series it is. i just wanna see more of the japanese drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by ReDc0aT View Post
                      as a fan. i dont care which series it is. i just wanna see more of the japanese drivers.
                      +1 on that!!!!

Comment

Not that it really matters......but they are claiming a 2009 season is in the works.

http://wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2008/08/27/rumors-flair-about-d1gps-2009-season/

Comment

Originally posted by sweetcarz02 View Post
                          Not that it really matters......but they are claiming a 2009 season is in the works.

http://wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2008/08/27/rumors-flair-about-d1gps-2009-season/
                          ... which is the same thing they've claimed each of the last 5 years

Comment

Hope they do have something in 2009. D1 and FD style of drifting is way different. D1 drivers run balls to the walls on every single run, while FD guys are always "scoreboard" watching. They (FD) get conservative and run according to their competition, as if they don't want to risk hitting a wall against some guy who can't crack the TOP 16. Anyone else notice that?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                              ... which is the same thing they've claimed each of the last 5 years
                              Took the words right outa my mouth. Same old song..... new year.

Comment

D1 drifting 10x better than FD drifting.

Comment

Working...
                                X