No announcement yet.

Segment about Street Racing on Dateline NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea I agree with all you guys im only 16 and when i race I go to the track or a died parking lot, and the F&F is just puting a bad name for all how race or just even like the sport it is geting out of hand with this dumb fast and the bull crap now with number three coming out its going to be hell soon driving periond is going to be illegal now all these little kids are going to start going out with thier moms and dads car and get in a crash nut its not thier falt its the dericter of the F&F if they cant she what thier doing then they should be beatin butt nacked in frint of thier family the end

Comment

wow that clip was so dumb.... i mean "geating side ways" i dont think he knows the correct term....and also a crx...u have 2 be kidding me... that guy is 1 dumb mofo i hate those people that are all like "oooo i love 2 race ever since i saw the the fast and the furious."

Comment

Originally posted by younginDrifter
        yea I agree with all you guys im only 16 and when i race I go to the track or a died parking lot, and the F&F is just puting a bad name for all how race or just even like the sport it is geting out of hand with this dumb fast and the bull crap now with number three coming out its going to be hell soon driving periond is going to be illegal now all these little kids are going to start going out with thier moms and dads car and get in a crash nut its not thier falt its the dericter of the F&F if they cant she what thier doing then they should be beatin butt nacked in frint of thier family the end

its a good thing u know how to spell and that you is good at the grammars, or that would have been really hard to understand.

Comment

god that interview was horrible.

we all saw this coming though. we all knew that do to the 'fad' nature of drifting that it would inherently be ruined by all the wannabe's and driftkiddies.

Comment

0_o damm ricers.

And lo and behold, the ricer culture that is overtaking everyone. These guys are idiots to race in a freeway with normal commuters. Sure, canyon roads with a family driving up it is dangerous, but the potential for a giant pile-up of cars on a FREEWAY is even worse.

That bald guy who wants to "get sideways" should be shot. It's not a "racing techique" of any sort to do donuts in the middle of the road.

I'd probably copy down the lisence number of any *Censored**Censored**Censored* thinking of street racing.

Comment

Man this site is full of people crying about something just because they dont have a nice car to have fun with.If see u trying to get between me and have fun.Iam going push u little Geo metro down a hill and set it on FIRE.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Racer
                Man this site is full of people crying about something just because they dont have a nice car to have fun with.If see u trying to get between me and have fun.Iam going push u little Geo metro down a hill and set it on FIRE.
                Man, I can't wait for you to get pulled over, just because you have a 240sx/85-86 corolla/RX-7 with a cambered front tires.

people are talking smack, because they dont want people thinking that drifters are like import street draggers. get it?

Comment

the GM guy is just trolling for conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                    Man, I can't wait for you to get pulled over, just because you have a 240sx/85-86 corolla/RX-7 with a cambered front tires.

people are talking smack, because they dont want people thinking that drifters are like import street draggers. get it?
                    It's impossible that he could know enough to camber his tires.

Comment

This is what I think about that idiot in the "Sideways" talk. This guy more then likely drives his moms Caravan and goes to the so called street races in his friends car in the passanger side. He just got some air time on the news and wanted to sound cool.
                      Just think about it, if it was any of us out there then we would talk about anything just to have the topic of drifting out of the interveiw. If it was me I would be blaming all those Civic owners that take there cars to Ontario and keep the hill sides on the hush hush... Who agrees???

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                        its a good thing u know how to spell and that you is good at the grammars, or that would have been really hard to understand.
                        HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA Now thats what I call comedy, that was funny!!!!! He doesnt know how to spell!!

Comment

Aaaaaw. It took years for the whole ricer fad to simmer down to what it is now. I hate the media and how everything they portray is sqewed one way or the other. I'm not gonna lie, I'll go see F&F3 just like any import fan but goddammit I hate the stupid people who'll be in the theatre with me.

B-Wurm

Comment

Ok first off I would like to say this. Why in the world is that guy trying to be all cool???? I mean they also said that he goes "Racing" with his mom.
                            How stupid can this lady be??? Then they try to blame the Video Games. Listen I work at a Game Store and you dont know how many stupid parents are like "I dont let my son/daughter play games like Gran Turismo or NFS underground". "They might end up being one of those street racers". I feel like slapping those mofos. I think its stupid that they always try to blame games and how they try to put lables on people just because they happen to like cars.
                            What really got me pissed off is that they said that the reason people so called "Race" or "Get Sideways" is because they try to make a video game a reality.... Now I dont know about all you guys but the reason I like drifting is the technique of it all. Being able to control your car like its an extention of your body. Its more like a form of art. BUT NO!!! now we got some dumb *Censored**Censored**Censored* kid that more then likely works at Wal-Mart part time doing ish like this so he could sound all cool and talk about getting "Sideways" in his CRX. God that guy is a moron.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
                              Aaaaaw. It took years for the whole ricer fad to simmer down to what it is now. I hate the media and how everything they portray is sqewed one way or the other. I'm not gonna lie, I'll go see F&F3 just like any import fan but goddammit I hate the stupid people who'll be in the theatre with me.

B-Wurm
                              I'd watch FnF3 too and hate the idiots around me, but about your ricer fad simmering down, FnF3 is gonna bring it back up and we're gonna have more stupid people like the guy from Dateline.

I don't think a guy from Wal-Mart can have "2-3 grand" in his CRX and be pumping out 300-400hp. I don't think the CRX econobox can even pump out that much without really expensive mods, or boost and N2O to blow up that thing.

Comment

what?

I didnt read most of post, but from what I did read, most of you are whining about how they made drifting look "bad". What does it matter? If YOU love to drift, then YOU will drift. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, who gives a flying banana turd what the next guy thinks. Hell, maybe it'll die down alittle back to where it should have stayed in the first place, with the "true" drifters, not just the guys hopping on and off bandwagons.

P.S. If this has already been said or you find it not to your liking then ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                                X