ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

project super-dori-wagon of doom...PICS! 90%done!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s14driftingTX
    Can you say Sleeper?
    bahahaha, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
      almost ALL GL's in 87 where automatic; the actual opening had to be massaged a little bit to fit the MT, but all the wiring is completely redone. motor and trans is out of a 96 WRX.
      cool man. good sleeper

Comment

you don't actually drive the car while the fans are running do you?

i could understand using the fans to keep it cool while at idle, but once you get driving, having those fans running would, in theory, slow you down.

since it takes electrically energy to run the fans, and it takes mechanical energy to make electrically energy at the alt, and you engine is working to make that mechanically energy.

and, there's no way something can 'cool' to produce more energy than it takes to actually cool it in the first place, it's a violation of thermodynamics.

Comment

HOLY *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! What can I say. Props to you dude, that car ROCKS.

Comment

FREAKING A!!! my dad ownes a sube just like that, but tan, and w/o all the turbo goodies

Comment

*whistles* This thing is a wolf in sheep's skin. Wish you could post a video on the thing drifting though.

Comment

hella tight desu ne

Comment

you and youre car give me extra hope that the world is not going to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. great job man!

Comment

Originally posted by clay payton
                    you don't actually drive the car while the fans are running do you?

i could understand using the fans to keep it cool while at idle, but once you get driving, having those fans running would, in theory, slow you down.

since it takes electrically energy to run the fans, and it takes mechanical energy to make electrically energy at the alt, and you engine is working to make that mechanically energy.

and, there's no way something can 'cool' to produce more energy than it takes to actually cool it in the first place, it's a violation of thermodynamics.
                    What about the raditor fans? Those are doing more harm than good too? Seriously, I think you are wrong, but I am not greatly infromed on such things, so I truely dont know...

Comment

really cool man.

much better than i expected.
                      --------------------------------------

K

Comment

What about the raditor fans? Those are doing more harm than good too? Seriously, I think you are wrong, but I am not greatly infromed on such things, so I truely dont know...

actually man, radiator fans rob the engine of power, while producing NO power. they are needed to keep the engine cool though, or actually, to keep the engine at the optimum temp.

radiator and radiator fans serve a different purpose than an intercool and intercooler fans. while they serve to cool, the things they cool serve different purposes on the engine, therefore, they themselves serve different purposes.

Comment

your argument would be valid if the car had the stock alternator, however it does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                            your argument would be valid if the car had the stock alternator, however it does not.
                            OWNED haha nice drift project when will we see some action pics?

Comment

We need another meet! I wanna see it.

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                                We need another meet! I wanna see it.
                                me too!! but im kinda far away....
                                BTW.. that its a nice project man thumbs up!

i wanna see that wagan slidin with some phat 17īs...

very good job...how much u have spend in that project ??

Comment

Working...
                                X