240sx vlsd super hicas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx vlsd super hicas

hey this guy wants me 2 buy his vlsd form his 240 with super hicas (also abs i think) ill this fit my s13 coupe???? or wil i have 2 do any moding???? i need 2 no pls tell me..

i hate u all over 50 people look n at it and no 1 answers.....

Comment

i really hate u all

Comment

ok calm down and get your testicles out of the knot you have got them tied in- if you want to drift you arent going to be wanting any hicas or abs stuff if you meant you would be getting the parts from them too but i have a feeling you were just describing the model of his 240 i am assuming you have an s13 240sx so....

if its a straight fit-take open diff out (keep it for spare or weld it up and put it in for track day?) and replace with lsd
        if its not a straight fit- im pretty sure it should be all you need to do is a few mods- the sub frame has 6bolt holes, you use 4 at a time, with open diff, the inner bolt holes get used,where with lsd just the outer ones (because of bigger diff), lsd is bigger than open.
        P.S. this is how its done on an s13 silvia or 200sx im assuming its the same for swapping over open to lsd on 240sx- try your local nissan dealership they should have a mechanic lyning around who has enough experience on them to tell you the difference between lsds and open diffs on a 240sx
        Last edited by rb20; 12-14-2004, 08:15 PM.

Comment

thank u

Comment

Working...
          X