Tray Sliding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tray Sliding

How bad does the front tire damage get if you try tray sliding?

Not bad because you're just rolling with the fronts.

Trays will make the rear come around so damn quick though - don't do it in a place where you could run into something...

-MR

Comment

Hmmm... FF *Censored**Censored**Censored* sliding sounds fun to me....TO TACO BELL WE GO!

Comment

How do you 'aquire' these trays? Are they thrown away in the back of the restaraunt or do you guys have a friend of a friend who knows a friend who pretends hes your friend who gives you trays?

Comment

Most people steal them.

If you do steal them, just take the trays home when you're done... don't litter.

Comment

Tray sliding good times lol try it at ur local highschool parking lot becuase its summer and nobody is there, o and 1 thing dont get fiberglass trays they ware down very fast get some plastic trays from macdonalds and screw some teflon to the bottom about 1 inch thick for a full day of fun or u can just steal alot of trays because teflon can be expensive. have fun sliding

Comment

Ya... as an avid tray slider, i can suggest using a broken skateboard....

We were "Tray sliding" at my local highschool, when the trays got worn down in literally 2 minutes we were off to find something else... my friend, who was recording it, noticed a broken skateboard.... so we tried it! once the board heated up, it worked awesome!

check it out, this is with trays from dairy queen... i did this quick and on the spot, for s-h-its and giggles...

https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars/tray.3g2

try the skate board tho

Comment

Working...
              X