• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info on a nissan sivia s15

hey guys

i really need to know some stuff about the silvia s15

does it come from the dealer LHD ?

and how much can i find an s15 clean?

whats the diffrence between spec s and spec r and whats better ?

any more info you have on the s15 just tell me and im really thankfull to you

Silvias dont come from dealers. They're only in Japan. Unless youa re in JApa. I'd say teh Spec-R is the best.

Comment

Hmmm... and when converting it from RHD to LHD is it easy ? i mean to convert a GTR sometimes they usually cut the dashboard and re-custom fix it and put leather on it but the quality iu should say like 7.8 over 10 so is there any other dashoard that can fit easily ? and in a great quality like it its from factory ?

Comment

where do you live?they dont allow s15s in north america.

Comment

try using the search button also.

Comment

They will allow it it just has to be legalized. A place near me use to sell them and skylines. The place is called www.RACINX.com
            They stopped though. They had silvia(s13-s15) starting at 13,500
            and skylines(r32-r34)starting at 15,000. They were cool.
            Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 12-12-2004, 09:47 PM.

Comment

i live in UAE they allow import cars here but about the s15 i have to order it cuz no one knows about it

i also need to know a good and cheap place that i can buy and emediatly ship from there to uae by sea

Comment

im from neighboring israel, all i know is that its impossible to get any sort of car (RHD at the least) imported into israel. i do however know, that there have been some people in the arab countries that brought skylines over and converted htem to LHD, so an S15 might not be so far behind.

Comment

just leave it righthand true jdm style just like down here people who like and have american cars keep it right hand drive in our right hand country(japanese domestic market not japan daijiro motoring) get a car dealer to import it for you most japanese car dealers who import cars got to japan a few times a year to shop around get them to find a mint s15 and put it on thier next shipment, if you can find a similar sized car that came out lhd then with a bit of modification you should have a sweet as dash and i dont even know where you would start in moving the steering components probably get an engineer or mechanic to come up with a solution. its probably easier to get a series 6 rx7 -equal handling and better power (instead of s15) im guessing they came out lhd for the american arket by the looks of imamuras A'PexI series 6
                  Last edited by rb20; 12-12-2004, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rb20
                    just leave it righthand true jdm style just like down here people who like and have american cars keep it right hand drive in our right hand country(japanese domestic market not japan daijiro motoring) get a car dealer to import it for you most japanese car dealers who import cars got to japan a few times a year to shop around get them to find a mint s15 and put it on thier next shipment, if you can find a similar sized car that came out lhd then with a bit of modification you should have a sweet as dash and i dont even know where you would start in moving the steering components probably get an engineer or mechanic to come up with a solution. its probably easier to get a series 6 rx7 -equal handling and better power (instead of s15) im guessing they came out lhd for the american arket by the looks of imamuras A'PexI series 6

woooow dude LHD rx-7's r u serious i thought rx 7's were only RHD but i do love the silvia more plus if i got an rx no one knows how to fix a rotary motor in here

and u said something about agents is there any email or sites about them any info is great

thanks

Comment

woooow dude LHD rx-7's r u serious i thought rx 7's were only RHD but i do love the silvia more plus if i got an rx no one knows how to fix a rotary motor in here
                      umm wow...u didnt know that rx7's come in lhd and you also asked if s15s came in lhd...

Comment

anyway just go to a japanese car dealer- they regularly go to japan and shop around to stock up thier yards and if you ask them they will find you a specific car and put it back on thier next shipment. If you are dead set on a lhd then youd probably have to reconsider what car you want.Also im sure if you look in a phone book youd find a local car lot with japanese cars- just ask if they import from japan and if they do ask them to find you an s15 and get them to fill the boot with goodies- some tein coilovers, a nismo lsd, some deep work wheels and other things of the sort- thats what a friend of mine whose a mechanic at a dealership does everytime hey get in a shipment of cars to save on shipping he gets the boots of the cars filled with hot as japanese parts. heres a link to a site that may be able to help you ( my geography of the middle east isnt that great so sorry if these places are no where near you)
                        http://www.auto-uae.com/auto.shtml?usedcars
                        the Al Rivzi Motors looks promising for an s15
                        Let me know how you get on- i would be interested to know how it goes for you and good luck.
                        Last edited by rb20; 12-13-2004, 03:29 AM.

Comment

rb20 u r da mannnnnnn dude thank you

i didnt knew there were dealers in japan that export japanese cars in here now i can breath good lol thank you again for your help and thanks to everyone who helped me

Comment

sausalzaabi,

You did not know they have LHD RX-7's. They sell them in the U.S., what did you think everybody just did LHD conversions?? You don't deserve an S15 since you know nothing

Comment

Wow that was kinda harsh...

Comment

Working...
                              X