This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which car is better 4 drifting o_O

im jsut want to no coz im getting a 180sx (240sx) and im wonder would the SR20 or Sr20det whould be better for drifting or it would be the same thing? or the ca18/ca18det..

search man....do a freakin search!!!!!....o ya, the sr20 is the same as the sr20det unless if u mean the sr20de...dont bother wiyh the ca18...i think the sr20 is better and you can find it with less miles
    Last edited by MoNkEy_MaGiCx; 07-13-2004, 07:30 AM.

Comment

If at all possible you should Try and Find a SR20DETT i know this sounds outradgeous but the added power from the twin turbo will be perfect for clutch drifting ( Revving Engine While the clutch is engaged then popping or letting go fo the clutch to induce a drift) and you will pick up chicks with them blow offs whistlin'

Comment

Originally posted by T3h m4d
        If at all possible you should Try and Find a SR20DETT i know this sounds outradgeous but the added power from the twin turbo will be perfect for clutch drifting ( Revving Engine While the clutch is engaged then popping or letting go fo the clutch to induce a drift) and you will pick up chicks with them blow offs whistlin'
        What are you talking about? You're confused.

Comment

why would wou wan to twin turbo a 4 cyl.?....and wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Twin Turbos on a 4 cly, is quite outragoues but still cool, I mean if they were like small little baby turbos or somthing... nothing like Twin T-88's and and 50000 shot of NAAAWWWWZZZZZZ

And CA18DET?? Sould be conderired seriously, because it is a very hearty little bastard Dont underestimate it just because its old, Its a good strong and cheap altertive to a SR20, Then again you could always Turbo the KA, But I do belive that Austrila, got both CA18 and SR20 but I may be wrong...
            Last edited by panda_3ight_6; 07-13-2004, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Someone should get an admin in here and close this post. Do the research kid and find out on your own. Easy as one two three.

Comment

considering to do a 94 r32 skyline gt-r twin turbo engine swap for my 89 240sx..
                any pos/neg opinion about that swap, for drifting?

Comment

Originally posted by driftin_240sx3
                  considering to do a 94 r32 skyline gt-r twin turbo engine swap for my 89 240sx..
                  any pos/neg opinion about that swap, for drifting?
                  B$, you have got to be a troll. If you're not....you know what to do with yourself.

Comment

there must be somekind of epidemic going on on this forum, seriously. we get a new guy asking the same question once or twice every WEEK!

why cant any new drifter be smart and just search!?

Comment

Simple because they're not smart and dont serach...

Comment

The pain, make it stop.

Comment

Working...
                        X