ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I believe import cars are profiled by police...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha! that sound fun man. Too bad about what happend though. So what are you gonna do then?

Comment

I'm just gonna slap some regular bulbs a friend of mine is letting me borrow in. Then I'll go get this thrown out and go home to put the LEDs back in.

Comment

No offense but are you broke?

Its a licence plate bulb, part number 194....they cost 3.99 at your local parts store.

Saying you gotta borrow the bulb sounds trifling.

Comment

No I'm not broke. Why spend money on something I'm going to use for 15-20 minutes, take right back out, never use again and I can get for free?

Comment

Originally posted by wesismyhero View Post
            No I'm not broke. Why spend money on something I'm going to use for 15-20 minutes, take right back out, never use again and I can get for free?
            Ever think you might go back to that state? Or one of your LED bulbs blows out and might need a replacment for the night so you don't get stopped yet again and claim foul on the cop?
            And what aout your buddy? You gonna run over during the day and take out the bulbs, go to court, and run straight back to his house to put them back in? Just get your own. Its $3.99 dude.

Comment

Originally posted by 5150 Cruiser View Post
              Ever think you might go back to that state? Or one of your LED bulbs blows out and might need a replacment for the night so you don't get stopped yet again and claim foul on the cop?
              And what aout your buddy? You gonna run over during the day and take out the bulbs, go to court, and run straight back to his house to put them back in? Just get your own. Its $3.99 dude.
              I'm actually just going to avoid the town this happened in. I can side step the town completely without taking anymore time/mileage. I already have the bulbs from him. I plan on putting them in, going over there, then putting them back in later that day. It's a five minute fix. I actually have a backup set of LEDs because they were on sale so I picked them up.

Comment

Working...
              X