No announcement yet.

Drifting Sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with dori star on this one, like many others i assume. ricers will tarnish and defile the sport of drifting. and it pisses me off as well. i think that all the ricers can go **ck them selves. rice = all show no go. they dont know wut they are doin. as i read in a mag, if you "ask any ricer why his front wheels are steel, why the chin of his body kit sticks out so far, or why theres a cross-drilled plastic imitation brake rotar hiding his rear drums, youre guaranteed a blank stare." i believe most ricers ARE just doin all that **it to their car just to be cool or get attention. drift should be only for those who are true to it and recognize it as an artform of driving. maybe i should make a ricer hate site.

Comment

RotaryPower: SCC

Comment

dude 2f2f was badass man........... bah i hate that *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* lol, nah drifting is cool in parking lots and out in the country and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* where no one is around and at night of course, i drift both my 240sx and eclipse, eclipse harder, because i have to use e-brake, and i forgot who was going to put a sr20det in there car, i know its in one forum but dont get ka24det much much better trust me heh o ya i am new here whats up every one, and how do i get in to drift kings:P

Comment

I say drifting should stay on the "downlow" because you don't want everyone and their mom to be knowing about this stuff. You want it to stay as it is right now and not having as much people know about it. Because then it wouldn't be as much fun (not that I know that).

Comment

As long as mountain roads are kept secret, it will be fun.

Comment

true dat!

Comment

WAAWAAWAA

man you people are crybabies. no offence, but I haven't seen or heard about these "ricers" F-ing up while trying to drift then wrecking and killing someone yet, have you?No. I would like to know when all these "ricers" are going to come, wreck and give drifting a bad name so I can buy a bomb shelter because you people make it sound like the end of the world. In case you haven't noticed, it hasn't happened yet and I hope you people haven't been worrying about this for a long time because it just a waste of time. It might just be me but I think all these "DRIFT" bodykits for an as*load of FF cars have been made before drifting ever went "mainstream" Drifting most likely went "mainstream" in March at the Falken Tires Drift Showoff for obvious reasons. I am kind of glad it is going "mainstream" because parts/information/drift shows/drift learning events are going to be more readily avaliable, and without the growing drifting scene, I very seriously doubt the wonderful people at Option videos would have ever given the thought of bringing the D1GP over here to America if drifting didn't catch on here. So you have to be grateful for what you have, remember for every action there is a consequence. Sure we might have some posers that try to drift because it went "mainstream" but just think what we wouldn't have if it didn't. It's just part of life, we got to take the good with the bad.
                Last edited by Hachi Kid; 07-04-2003, 01:05 AM.

Comment

::shruggs::

true...

Comment

Re: WAAWAAWAA

Originally posted by Hachi Kid
                    man you people are crybabies. no offence, but I haven't seen or heard about these "ricers" F-ing up while trying to drift then wrecking and killing someone yet, have you?the bad.

its already started out here in the chicago, i see little asswipe kids hit corners trying to act like orido round here. Even though they have civic and accords .
                    Its just wrong....

Man because of that movie 2f2f, already 4 people died round(plus alcohol) here
                    Last edited by adam; 07-04-2003, 12:51 PM.

Comment

What movie?, Hopefully they will learn to (A) Give up because their car is getting and will be even more trashed. (B) Realise they need to buy a rear wheel drive car to effectively drift, dedicate themselves to the sport, and really try to learn how to drift while keeping it off the streets.

Most of them will choose choice A, but a select few will realise the fun and challenge in drifting an choose choice B.

For all the fools wrecking their cars trying to drift just because it is the new fad, they get what they deserve.

Comment

TO HELL WITH FAST AND FURIOUS!

Comment

Re: ....

Originally posted by MeGaN_DoRi_X
                          TO HELL WITH FAST AND FURIOUS!
                          hahahha, yea...

Comment

haha

i remember the first time i saw ff drifting...i laughed, i cryed, well mostly laughed with tears in my eyes...
                            Last edited by MeGaN_DoRi_X; 07-06-2003, 11:27 PM.

Comment

guys,

i saw footage of the civic drifting at hyperfest in VA the 4th of july weekend. pretty impressive for a ff.

once something gets popular everyone always bitches about it being too popular and that all the knoobs are destroying the scene. in some cases the complaints are valid in some cases they are not.

all you can do is to represent the sport in an honorable fashion and help those who seek aid. hey, it's better to help the newbies then have them crash into you.

you may think that touge is still safe and your own private playground; guess again. there's now a bunch of people running the canyons; some safely, some not.

just be careful and stay safe.

Comment

::bows down to allmotorking::

Comment

Working...
                                X