No announcement yet.

Wheres everybody from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey everyone im from hawaii too....im CrazyHawaiian's g/f......lets see....well i love drifting thats how i met my bf....i dont got a car yet but i do want a 1991 camaro (i luv camaros) and a Supra .....hopefully soon i will get to learn how to drift but i will be learning on my bf camaro (red one) so u all better watch out!!! hehe im just joking...as for food......i like everything unless its leftovers...haha

Comment

hehe

welcome to drifting.com

Comment

when are we having a drifting.com field trip to hawaii!??!

Comment

hmmmm...

Fieldtrip!!! i wanna meet some foine azz hawaiian chix...

Comment

SUP, I'm from the southern most major city in California. Frequent the mountains fav food would have to be whatevers free, fav drink would be water (go figure). Thats all i can remember from the original post.

Statik

Comment

Originally posted by Drift-Induced
              when are we having a drifting.com field trip to hawaii!??!
              i think you guys should...kinda expensive tho to ship all ur cars down....but it would be fun to see more people out there drifting

Comment

San Francisco here.

Comment

Hawaii here

Hey what's up people I just came across this site and decided to register. Well my name is Anthony and I've been living in hawaii since Iwas 5. When I turned 18 I joined the military and got stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC. I brought over my first 95 240 with me and wrecked it 2 weeks later after getting it to NC. Yeah I guess I didn't know how to drive in snow. I found another 95 240 and that's what I'm currently working on. Three years later the military has brought me all over the place and given me a lot of money to work with. I'm going to be moving back to Hawaii since my family is moving out and signing the house over to me. Anyone wanna live with me? Haha. Well right now I'm actually in the Kuwait/Iraq area eversince Jan. I just volunteered to stay here a little longer to make a little bit more money. I just received the title to my car and paid off all my bills so it's time to rack up the bills again. Whoever lives in Hawaii and wants to hang out sometime when I'm there, hit me up and we can go practice. Take it easy.

Comment

anthony

hey anthony....i just read your post about you moving back to hawaii....my boyfriend CrazyHawaiian and i are both from hawaii....do you live on oahu or another island?? well anyways if your from oahu then we can all probably meet up.....we can introduce you to more of the hawaii drifters....as for me i dont drift but my boyfriend will soon be teaching me how to drift....he drifts a camaro by the way.....anyways if you didnt know yet down here in hawaii we have a drift session usually every second saturday of the month if you want to check it out the web site is www.driftsession.com are you going to be living here of just visting? well just let me or my boyfriend kno when you are comming back so we can set something up...

Comment

Hey what's up?

Yeah I'm from Oahu and my house is in Ewa. I'm familliar with the drift session and I always bug my other friends to attend it and tape it for me but he thinks he isn't that good yet. But yeah, I haven't been to a drift session yet because I'm either in NC or deployed somewhere. When I get back, hit me up and I'd be glad to meet the drifters that I don't know. To answer your questions, Yes, I will be living back in Hawaii but if I have a chance, I'll visit beforehand. What's your email address so I can put you and your boyfriend in my address list. Mine is SRinside@nismo.org

Comment

well my email is revmebabi@yahoo.com from thre i will give you my bf ones i dont know if he want me to post it up hehe. wow ewa cool not too far away...then again this is hawaii nothing is far away. anyways i posted a few pics of the hawaii drifters in the pics n movie clips section check um out when you get the chance

Comment

cjd1079-TheOneAndOnly

Local: Miami, FL but reside now in Tampa
                          Cars: About to change
                          Food: Pizza
                          Drinks: Ginger Ale and Hennessy or Champagne (drank a lot when the Buccaneers won the Super Bowl)
                          Music: Drum n Bass, High Energy, Conscious Hip Hop, 80's

Other: SoCal needs to hook up with SoFlo. Will trade exotic cars for chicks. See 2F2F if you don't know, 'cause its about 10X hotter than that.

Comment

sounds kool...

but so cali isnt like that movie either... its about 20 times better... (if you know tha right spots to kick it @), and on average... when i kick it... i see about 4 or 5 rare cars everytime i go out.. such as evo's (like IV,V,VI,VII...) and skylines... lots of silvias (some s15's) ummm.... hachi's with sick swaps... one silvia with an rb25det in it... and other sick cars.. yup, thats an average night in so cali... heheh, ive heard that almost everything in florida is like miami vice style... is that true.. or was my friend b.s.'ing me?

Comment

Re: sounds kool...

Originally posted by Dori Star
                              heheh, ive heard that almost everything in florida is like miami vice style... is that true.. or was my friend b.s.'ing me?
                              Only Miami is like that, the rest of Florida is backward hick country. It's like instead of Bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* Skylines, Silvias, Supras, and such, there are more european cars. M3's, F355s, 360 Modenas, Diablos, Porshes 996 & 993's, Aud A's and S's are not uncommon. More common are the jettas and civics. Turbo M3's are really common with Active Autowerke's Turbo Kits. We're talkin 300 - 450 hp. AA is good place to get your BMW serviced. Personally I like Japanese cars better, 'cause they're affordable.

Normal People can't afford the cars above. Rich Playboys, Drug Czars, and other people I stay away from come to the races with this type of stuff. Most of the races are on US1. I'm not sure where the races are in Ft. Lauderdale (30 min. drive from Miami).

Chicks are hot. No Lying. At FIU, where I went to school it was like walking into a photo shoot. Columbian girls are hot! It sucks though 'cause you got guys pullin up in the University Lot in Ferrari's and M3's and it's hard to compete with that.

People don't wear floral shirts all the time in Miami. Only I do. LOL People used ask me if I were from Hawaii or something.

Yeh, so Miami is kinda like Miami Vice but 20% more realistic.

By the way, that road in 2F2F isn't I95. It's the Florida Turnpike. I95 doesn't have grass.

Comment

i'm from hawaii...i love drifting...i have tried it a few times but that was in my work truck and it has a understeer problem adn the tires are almost flat so i gotta fix a few things then maybe i can pull it off...lol...but yeah right now i gots a jagaur selling it goin to get me an FF....so little FF drifters...my boyfriend is one of them...but yeah as for my fav. car would have to be a 95 impala SS...as for food i can't live without pinapples so in love with pinapples and,chicken laulau's, haupia,and all that other hawaiian goodies....wassup revmebaby (me best friend)and crazyhawaiian (me best friends boyfriend).....

Comment

Working...
                                X